Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

Sweet Dreams

I'm going to a huge rummage sale in the morning.

So I can't stay up till 3:00amWoman LOL

Will check on everyone tomorrowHeart

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Opinions needed ladies... On the TSV... elephant, midnight or red...? Weigh in, please...

red.png

red.png

midnight.png

@stevieb Well the elephant here looks very much like taupe, but I have never seen this color in person. You know I had been after a midnight blue bag, and I really like the contrast with the brown leather trim. Having just received the red Buckley, I might be influenced to say red, especially if you're looking for a red bag. But overall, I think my pick would be the blue because of the trim. But the red a close second.

I haven't seen seen it in person, but I am drawn to the elephant!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Actually @EdithEllenLily, it's a very cute silhouette... but that color... oy...

@stevieb You crack me up. Woman LOL 

I may have told you and everyone here that I was surprised how much I liked that Henri Bendel West 57th Satchel silhouette. I would get it again in another color I liked. Usually I do not prefer handles that stick up, but these did not bother me at all. The saffiano leather was wonderful and wiped clean easily. It smelled great, too. Space-wise inside, it was perfect. A winner! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Opinions needed ladies... On the TSV... elephant, midnight or red...? Weigh in, please...

red.png

red.png

midnight.png

Hi @stevieb .... I've heard that the elephant isn't that nice in person.  I like the red a lot ..but personally, I like the midnight better.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

All pretty bags @Boehm Collector and oddly, none that I covet... I do believe my obsession with designer bags has waned...

Hi @stevieb .. I still look at the high-end bags .. but have no plans to purchase any.

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

Ugghhh.. Anthropologie used Lasership to ship the hobo bag.

I've never dealt with them before but have read horror stories in these forums of how they just drop it off w/o knocking. I live in a co-op; if they just leave it at the entrance w/o knocking or if I'm not home if will go missing most likely. 

They have the nerve to charge so much for shipping (even though I got it waived) and they use Lasership! 

@NycVixen Oh boo, I really hope you don't have any trouble, Vix. But at least you called and made a notation. 

Hi @NycVixen and @Serendipity ... I can't stand Lasership.  They definitely do not knock or ring the door bell.  They just leave the package on our front steps even when we are home....and in spite of the fact that there is a note on the door stating that all packages have to be left at the back door if no one is home.  

You need need fur babies to alert you to deliveries! Just the sound of the truck perks them up ready to spring into action if needed! @Boehm Collector @Serendipity @NycVixen

Hi @skyblue ... I would love to have a fur baby.  But with my DH and I at work all day O would fee guilty leaving the poor animal cooped up alone in the house all day.  Plus we don't have a fenced in yard for it to play and run around in.  

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

All pretty bags @Boehm Collector and oddly, none that I covet... I do believe my obsession with designer bags has waned...

Oh, I like them, but I refuse to spend that kind of money on a handbag.Woman Frustrated @stevieb @Boehm Collector

Hi @skyblue .. I'm just looking ...... no plans to buy.  But they are really nice!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Chloe handbags:

prodImage.ms.jpeg

prodImage-2.ms.jpeg

prodImage-1.ms.jpeg

NMV1SCY_mk.jpgNMV2M0F_mk.jpg

NMV2M06_mk.jpg

@Boehm Collector There she goes. As soon as @stevieb stops tempting us, in moves BC. And flaunting the coveted Chloe Marcie to boot. Thanks BC! Smiley LOL

Hi @Serendipity .. glad to be of service!  LOL.   I do love the Marcie myself.  But I will NOT buy it!!  I am being good!!

images-1.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Both appealing @EdithEllenLily and yet oddly, I don't want either of them.

Hi @stevieb and @EdithEllenLily .. while I admit they are both lovely, I am not interested in either one  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Edith, are you buying the Ripka watch?

I thought it was very pretty.

It is a pretty watch @Sister Golden Hair but no, I'm not buying it. I'm still steaming hot mad that the Q does not consider me a VIP anymore. Several others received a 5 EZ pay holiday email to be used a couple of times but I did not. I will be shopping elsewhere this holiday season! Cat Mad

Edith, after I read your post I called customer service and they told me that I had 1 easy pay on item over $50.00.

Maybe you should call.

@Sister Golden Hair Sometimes I think the emails just don't go through.

What a crock! @stevieb and I have been booted off the VIP list. Done with it! 

Hi @Serendipity @Sister Golden Hair @EdithEllenLily @stevieb ... I received an actualI card in the mail yesterday from QVC for 5 easy pays on any item over $50.00.  It can be used twice.  I cannot even fathom why they would bother to send it to me.  The only thing I use easy pay for is on my WEN gallons