Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@NycVixen wrote:

My ring was supposedly delivered at 8:04 pm tonight but when I went down to the mailbox the package was not there. I called the post office at 8:30 pm and spoke to a supervisor who tried to contact the mailman on the route. She's going to follow up with me later. 

I hope I get my package!! The ring in citrine is sold out!! I'm so mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman Mad

Hoping it shows up @NycVixen. So disappointing to look forward to something all day and then have it not show up... If not, perhaps they'll restock this ring, though given my recent experiences with Q jewelry, I'd not want to rely upon it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Really cute smaller messenger bag in four color choices over on HSN...

Sharif 2-tone Textured Messenger Bag with Wristlet

Anyone have an opinion on colors:

@stevieb Really cute! I like the saddle/black combo (the top one) the best. But blue/black is pretty cool too. 

@Serendipity It's on sale for only $99 and on flex pay... I like the black and brown too, but have a number of Dooneys in that color combination, so am leaning toward the black and blue... You know, to match the colors my posterior should be if I order it...

Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Thanks for weighing in...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Really cute smaller messenger bag in four color choices over on HSN...

Anyone have an opinion on colors:

@stevieb Really cute! I like the saddle/black combo (the top one) the best. But blue/black is pretty cool too. 

@Serendipity It's on sale for only $99 and on flex pay... I like the black and brown too, but have a number of Dooneys in that color combination, so am leaning toward the black and blue... You know, to match the colors my posterior should be if I order it...

Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Thanks for weighing in...

@stevieb LOL. Yeah, I really like that one. Not a bad price. It's a cool color combo you don't see that often. Although I like how it's no longer taboo to have black and blue. 

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

My ring was supposedly delivered at 8:04 pm tonight but when I went down to the mailbox the package was not there. I called the post office at 8:30 pm and spoke to a supervisor who tried to contact the mailman on the route. She's going to follow up with me later. 

I hope I get my package!! The ring in citrine is sold out!! I'm so mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woman Mad

@NycVixen Oh no! Oh no! That's not good. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity  Yep I Heart the Eagles too, always did, always will...

@stevieb It would be great to see them in concert someday.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Serendipity and everyone -- Well, as long as I have the brand new green scepter, I might as well go with it. Like Serendipity suggested, I searched sale and then chose some jewelry designers and came up with these rings and the Scott Kay necklace I've been wanting (it's lower in price than before).

Carolyn Pollack Bold Sterling & Oval Gemstone Ring

Black Chalcedony, Orange Amber, Pink Rose Quartz

http://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Bold-Sterling-&-Oval-Gemstone-R.product.J339897.html?upsh=1&sc=J3...

Scott Kay Sterling Bolo Link 36 Chain Necklace

http://www.qvc.com/Scott-Kay-Sterling-Bolo-Link-36-Chain-Necklace.product.J320768.html?sc=J320768-SR...

On 6 EZ pays

While the ring is not an exact match, I think it complements nicely. Woman Happy

Looks like you'll be holding onto the scepter for awhile too... @EdithEllenLily

I might consider the ring in white, but, for me, it might be a bit too high polish for the style. I do love white gemstones though. 

@EdithEllenLily I like these two together! Very pretty and not matchy matchy. Thumbs up!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity Good to see an actual sale, even if a few of the items are those for which I paid full price... Still, I can't fault them for that. We've all been saying we want to see more real sale prices. As far as it goes though, I'm not seeing anything I really want and, as the follow-up to the above, I've been gradually withdrawing my patronage of QVC for several reasons and I don't see that changing. In fact, I foresee a day when very few of my purchases will be coming from here. Besides, as you know, I'm trying to cut back overall. I just have way too much stuff. Checked out the band ring, lovely, but it's a bit too dainty for me...

@stevieb Yes, although I'm surprised they didn't advertise it. While I was reviewing last night the BB stuff was disappearing before my very eyes. Although I did some damage, but not with higher priced items.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Well, my strong urge for safety and talent for generating worse-case-scenarios prompted me to cancel thoughts of a handbag, cancel a pair of shoes ordered, 

and order 3!!! of the TSV Coleman lanterns. 

v33447_143.102.jpeg

Orange for me, cobalt blue for my conscientious brother-in-law, and then, just now, a turquoise. Which I suspect is also for me, though I live in a small enchanted cottage.

Does anyone else do the just-in-case-worst-happens stuff (my purse carries for all possible events)?? In California we are constantly waiting for THE earthquake, of course, but now ASSURED of the worst storm season in decades, El Nino, so I know my electricity will be out. (Yes, I have flashlights in all drawers, but . . .) Colemans are so powerful.

My anxiety is significantly reduced . . .

Oh yes, @1Professor. Being in So Cal and having been through a bad earthquake, always try to be prepared, although probably not prepared enough. Enjoy the Coleman's. Like @EdithEllenLily said, I just used mine (last year's model) this past weekend during heat-related black outs and it works very well!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity  Yep I Heart the Eagles too, always did, always will...

@stevieb It would be great to see them in concert someday.

I saw them twice, but it was many years ago. The first time, I barely remember (no comment...) the second time was very cool, it was them and Linda Ronstadt. Honestly, I wasn't wowed by them in concert, but it was fun. Of course, that was back before the days when concerts were expected to be all-out 'spectaculars', but relied merely on performers' talent and on the music.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Serendipity and everyone -- Well, as long as I have the brand new green scepter, I might as well go with it. Like Serendipity suggested, I searched sale and then chose some jewelry designers and came up with these rings and the Scott Kay necklace I've been wanting (it's lower in price than before).

Carolyn Pollack Bold Sterling & Oval Gemstone Ring

Black Chalcedony, Orange Amber, Pink Rose Quartz

http://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Bold-Sterling-&-Oval-Gemstone-R.product.J339897.html?upsh=1&sc=J3...

Scott Kay Sterling Bolo Link 36 Chain Necklace

http://www.qvc.com/Scott-Kay-Sterling-Bolo-Link-36-Chain-Necklace.product.J320768.html?sc=J320768-SR...

On 6 EZ pays

While the ring is not an exact match, I think it complements nicely. Woman Happy

Looks like you'll be holding onto the scepter for awhile too... @EdithEllenLily

I might consider the ring in white, but, for me, it might be a bit too high polish for the style. I do love white gemstones though. 

@EdithEllenLily I like these two together! Very pretty and not matchy matchy. Thumbs up!

Which two @Serendipity? For heaven's sake, it appears she ordered the same ring in three colors... Of course, depending on the damage you did... there might be competition for that new scepter. Somehow though, I doubt it...