Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

[ Edited ]

Anybody get Issac's booties yesterday? I thought they were so cute and I liked all the color choices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Anybody get Issac's booties yesterday? I thought they were so cute and I liked all the color choices.

Loved the look until I saw the presentation; I'm not fond of FAKE zippers. One zipper would have been great, liked the two-toned suede leather.

I do have Clarks, so comfortable!

a256544_012.102.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  I was tempted to get the Bordeaux to match my AK bag but didn't do it. I thought it was cute too but I'm tapped out on spending for the moment.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I really liked the look of them in the black and the navy, but I did not buy them because of the sole. Did you see how it narrowed? I'm sure it was for style. Isaac didn't want us clunking around like elephants on a wide wedge sole. However, with it THAT narrow, it would make walking precarious for me. Since I can be a clutz, there is no way I would have even thought about buying those boots! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I really liked the look of them in the black and the navy, but I did not buy them because of the sole. Did you see how it narrowed? I'm sure it was for style. Isaac didn't want us clunking around like elephants on a wide wedge sole. However, with it THAT narrow, it would make walking precarious for me. Since I can be a clutz, there is no way I would have even thought about buying those boots! Woman Surprised

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily I could use a narrow heel, however, I realized it cost me $31 to simply "try on" the Rykas and the Halston boots (and that's shipping them both back together in the same box). No more online shoes for me unless I know they fit. I could have bought a pair of Havianas for that, or two if on sale!

Honored Contributor

No more boots for me. I have four from Land's End that I ordered a couple of years ago.

They are cute and comfy. They look good with jeans and leggings.

Black, gray, brown and forest green.

Honored Contributor

I can't recall who ordered vs. who wanted the IM bucket bag, but it's on clearance and 4 EZ pays. Also, the AK TSV is back in sangria.

Honored Contributor

I guess the only way to find out if a handbag is real or fake by the serial number is call the company like stevie said.

I called about my .25 Brighton bag and it is real. Made in 2007.

I doubt it is worth very much but I do like it and will keep it.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb @EdithEllenLily I could use a narrow heel, however, I realized it cost me $31 to simply "try on" the Rykas and the Halston boots (and that's shipping them both back together in the same box). No more online shoes for me unless I know they fit. I could have bought a pair of Havianas for that, or two if on sale!

@Serendipity I was talking about the SOLE of the boot being narrow, not the heel. I thought I would be wobbly on those narrow soles, so that's why I did not buy them. 

I have a narrow heel, too, so that's another reason I need to buy shoes in person vs. risking paying a return fee to the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity I was talking about the SOLE of the boot being narrow, not the heel. I thought I would be wobbly on those narrow soles, so that's why I did not buy them. 

I have a narrow heel, too, so that's another reason I need to buy shoes in person vs. risking paying a return fee to the Q. 

@EdithEllenLily Oh, I hear ya. Smiley Happy