Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Well ladies,  my Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo from Ebay arrived the other day.  It is smaller than I had expected.  But she is in mint condition,  I cannot find a single scratch or sign of wear on it. And the leather is so yummy.  I certainly would not be able to use her every day with all the things I have to carry around with me.  But she is definitely a keeper.\.JPG

This SF bag is classically beautiful @Boehm Collector!! Congratulations and enjoy carrying it! 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Is anyone buying silver? I love 14k gold but nothing as pretty as a shiny piece of silverHeart

@Sister Golden Hair Not me. I like the BB 36-inch necklace, but still have a BB waitlist in the mail from several couple months ago. You SGH? @EdithEllenLily? Anyone?

This one. I really like how it looks doubled too in the video.

J326347 Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K 36" Textured Link Necklace

Just think how many .25 bags you could buy!!Woman LOL

Are you going to buy this necklace? It is quite pretty.

@Sister Golden Hair Nope, not today! EEL was pondering it too. We both have the shorter version (18 inches or so) and love it. I put it on and having been wearing it to remind myself I already have one! LOL. 

There then, @Serendipity, that's better... @Sister Golden Hair, it appears your, um, title... dubious though the distinction may be, remains intact, at least for now... And of course @EdithEllenLily was pondering it. She ponder purchasing everything...

... and then purchases a rather large percentage of what she ponders.

Well, at least EEL ponders before she pounces! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Is anyone buying silver? I love 14k gold but nothing as pretty as a shiny piece of silverHeart

Oh yes SGH @Sister Golden Hair! What about you? Did you choose anything with the silver sale?

I bought:

J295676 Silver Style 17" Orme Woven Sterling Necklace,44.0g

J327314 Hagit Sterling Silver Gemstone Cross Necklace

(in Emerald, Ruby, Garnet and Aquamarine)

Oh for heaven's sake... She couldn't just buy one.... Not EEL @EdithEllenLily...  No, uh-uh... she had to buy four of them...  Sister @Sister Golden Hair, polish up that scepter. Looks like I spoke too soon and it might well be time to pass it on... We all knew EEL would end up on the throne eventually and it appears her moment is on the horizon... And no, EEL, it doesn't even matter if they're supposedly gifts... Geesh, the woman has no control whatsoever...

@stevieb

Listen, Blanche, the Hagit gemstone crosses were only like $44 and they included the chain! So pretty! And yes, some of them will be gifts, but the garnet will be for me. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector...  Glad you like your LATEST pretty designer bag purchase... It does look a bit on the small side, but glad you feel you can make it work, and hoping you enjoy it...  But if not, hey, well you can always buy another one NEXT week...

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb @Boehm Collector LOL Woman LOL Looks like someone else is getting toasted over the high-end bag purchases! 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily As for mom's eyes... Yep, she had to wait until the cataracts were fully 'ripe', as they say. They were done several years apart. But the bigger issue was the retinal surgery, which was done a number of years ago, and fortunately was successful. 

Yes, today too was a day spent largely lounging about napping, reading and so on, but you know, I'm getting restless... It's drizzled some more today and there's really nothing preventing me from getting out and going somewhere, but really, who wants to? It's just so dreary and nasty, though,that going out just to get out lacks a certain appeal. If the weather dolts are to be believed, there are several more days of this to be expected and I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun...  My tan is fading, my hair is listless, and all I want to do is nibble, which is SO not a good thing! This should be my favorite time of year, but not only is it flying by, but it's just blahhhhhh... and I am SO not looking forward to the holidays... These would be perfect days to tidy and plunder and sort and so forth, but my motivation is non-existent... Oh well, I guess it is what it is...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb @Boehm Collector Well girls, it's still so hot today, it's a beach day! I heard it may rain tomorrow, we'll see. But today, fun in the sun. Smiley Very Happy

Oh brother @Serendipity! Rub it in, will ya? Geez...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh yes SGH @Sister Golden Hair! What about you? Did you choose anything with the silver sale?

I bought:

J295676 Silver Style 17" Orme Woven Sterling Necklace,44.0g

J327314 Hagit Sterling Silver Gemstone Cross Necklace

(in Emerald, Ruby, Garnet and Aquamarine)

Oh for heaven's sake... She couldn't just buy one.... Not EEL @EdithEllenLily...  No, uh-uh... she had to buy four of them...  Sister @Sister Golden Hair, polish up that scepter. Looks like I spoke too soon and it might well be time to pass it on... We all knew EEL would end up on the throne eventually and it appears her moment is on the horizon... And no, EEL, it doesn't even matter if they're supposedly gifts... Geesh, the woman has no control whatsoever...

@stevieb

Listen, Blanche, the Hagit gemstone crosses were only like $44 and they included the chain! So pretty! And yes, some of them will be gifts, but the garnet will be for me. Woman Very Happy

I considered the sapphire @EdithEllenLily, but ultimatly decided it wasn't for me...

And besides, it isn't always about the cost... Sometimes it's simply a matter of volume...

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair Not me. I like the BB 36-inch necklace, but still have a BB waitlist in the mail from several couple months ago. You SGH? @EdithEllenLily? Anyone?

This one. I really like how it looks doubled too in the video.

J326347 Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K 36" Textured Link Necklace

Just think how many .25 bags you could buy!!Woman LOL

Are you going to buy this necklace? It is quite pretty.

@Sister Golden Hair Nope, not today! EEL was pondering it too. We both have the shorter version (18 inches or so) and love it. I put it on and having been wearing it to remind myself I already have one! LOL. 

There then, @Serendipity, that's better... @Sister Golden Hair, it appears your, um, title... dubious though the distinction may be, remains intact, at least for now... And of course @EdithEllenLily was pondering it. She ponder purchasing everything...

... and then purchases a rather large percentage of what she ponders.

Well, at least EEL ponders before she pounces! Woman LOL

Yes @EdithEllenLily... but she always pounces !!

Woman Tongue

And yes, you are a lady in waiting... Waiting for the passing of the scepter so you can ascend the, uh, throne... 

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Serendipity @Boehm Collector @Sister Golden Hair @handygal2 @tough_kitty

Did everyone see the Sutton Stevie bag on Lunchtime Special? I did. Woman Wink

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Sutton-Stevie-Bag.product.A263613.html?sc=A263613-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEW...

Of all the freakin' bags to so name... A puny little goofy unattractive crossbody... If they'd at least offered it in the colors in which the Sutton bags are now being offered it MIGHT have been at least a tad less of an insult. Please don't tell me, EEL that you bought that, you know, along with everything else you've bought recently...

You know, it's not bad for a crossbody @stevieb! While my intention is that it's for my niece, if it fits on me, which it might because I am not tall, I may keep it. After all, it's the Stevie bag! Woman LOL P.S. I have a hilarious line in my head about this, but I cannot write it here...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

This is THE prettiest woven bag I've seen in a while...

Our perfectly roomy Italian leather bag can't help but garner admiration.

EEL, dear... @EdithEllenLily... did you somehow miss this simply STUNNING woven bag I posted JUST por vous... It really is quite beautiful... So much so that I'm finding myself looking at it over and over...