Honored Contributor

Re: Santa is Here Early: MZ Wallace

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue I have not picked up anything today. Smiley Very Happy I still have black lacquer staring me down....

@Serendipity Are you still planning to send back the Downtown and the leather wallet?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue I have not picked up anything today. Smiley Very Happy I still have black lacquer staring me down....

@Serendipity Are you still planning to send back the Downtown and the leather wallet?

@EdithEllenLily I've seriously vacilated from keeping all three to returning all three. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe all the home repairs and other big-ticket items on the horizon.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I've seriously vacilated from keeping all three to returning all three. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe all the home repairs and other big-ticket items on the horizon.

@Serendipity Completely understandable! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 Oh, Handy. I forgot to tag you over here. Are you eyeing anything still? Or done with MZW this year?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 Oh, Handy. I forgot to tag you over here. Are you eyeing anything still? Or done with MZW this year?

@Serendipity: I'm trying to be good, lol. There's a black lacquer MZW somewhere in my future-- but maybe not until next year.  

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I hope you ladies get your heart's desire! 

I won't be buying any MZW because I've been misbehaving for the last two months revamping my wardrobe. I think I'm done. Now, I look like a professional and not a college kid. 

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@hicindy2 Glad you got so excited about the MZW sale, but GF you forgott to mention the small Roxy sale to me.  Smiley Tongue Hahaha I know you were going gaga over the Paige in both Acorn & Spectrum on sale. 

Good news we both scored big time!

@WhiteFlowers  Please forgive...remember it was pre-coffee Woman LOL

Lovely choice:  

Ahhhh @hicindy2 you need no forgiveness—you are the best.  💕 

Respected Contributor

Re: hicRe: Santa is Here Early: MZ Wallace

@Serendipity wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@hicindy2Woman Very Happy I got the e-mail this morning about the Pippa. Love the rose gold too. I'm thinkingWoman Wink I have a Coach bag almost like this one and I love it. But I don't have anything in the rose gold. Maybe Merry Christmas to meWoman Very Happy

Will they have better prices on Black Friday?

@VenturaHighway @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily On black friday I think the sale opens up to general public and sometimes stuff disappears.

Do I sound like a broken record? Only cuz my heart was broken last year a couple times when I miscalculated.

Now Sky @skyblue Smiley Happy, she is a master at waiting and swooping in at the exact right time. Such patience. Such stalking. Smiley Very Happy

It's my super power! @Serendipity😎😂

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Lock those sisters up. @Serendipity Don't let them out of your sight!👀

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Lock those sisters up. @Serendipity Don't let them out of your sight!👀

@skyblue I do like them very much. Smiley Very Happy