Honored Contributor

Re: Santa is Here Early: MZ Wallace

@NycVixen wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

I hope you ladies get your heart's desire! 

I won't be buying any MZW because I've been misbehaving for the last two months revamping my wardrobe. I think I'm done. Now, I look like a professional and not a college kid. 

@NycVixen Good for you, Vix! That must feel great.

By the way, off topic, but I know you keep an eye out for facial care recs. Have you tried the new Philosophy Purity clay mask? I picked it up at Nordies and really liked it.

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

@Serendipity  Thanks Dipity! I do feel great! 

I haven't tried Philosophy's new Purity mask. I love masks. I do a couple every week. Thanks for the heads up.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!! We're going to a nice restaurant in the Village. 

@NycVixen @Serendipity I have and use that Philosophy clay mask! I used it this morning! It's really nice and easier to remove than my Mario Badescu masks, which I still love.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: hicRe: Santa is Here Early: MZ Wallace

@hicindy2 Great comparisons and information post!! I love that Acorn color!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 If they elongate those strap, small roxy would be a favorite!

So, I'm thinking of the small black moto nikki for my sister for Christmas.

Wondering if it might cause her to abandon her scraggly beloved Coach.

Hmn.....

Hey did they just add some things to the same, or did I just not notice before?

Black bedford abbey wristlet and caramel bailey?

@Serendipity I saw those items yesterday afternoon...when I was studying the offerings...nearly have that list memorized, LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity, so the black snake Bailey is back in my life. 

My stepdaughter needs more room for her agenda book and giant iPhone and Kindle and a water bottle and snacks etc. She is a paramedic. 

I have to realize that I don't have to treat just going out of the house to do errands like an emergency evacuation. Some things can be left behind. So, if the Bailey just goes to dinner with keys, wallet, and make up bag it is really cute and works great for certain functions. I can see why you like it. 

Caramel is still there and black Moto is deeply discounted: probably phasing it out. 

I took it for a spin on Thanksgiving. Snazzy !!

Image result for images mz wallace black bailey

So, she has run off with my black mineral Big Girl Roxy: the "file cabinet" bag.  I still have this model in Amethyst though for my travels...

Image result for snoopy waving bye

Image result for images mz wallace black mineral roxy

Honored Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

@hicindy2....Got the Chocolate Hayley... Have been wanting to try a Hayley and love browns.. i have been steadily increasing my MZ Wallace collection over these past few months... Got Pomegranate Abbey with my points..a beautiful color...Night Garden Medium Sutton and Medium Metro Tote...Magnet Large Sutton, Large Metro and Metro Backpack... and Damson Large Sutton...Mostly been buying the things I did not think would go on sale..

@AnnMoonbeam Hi! Your selections are so nice! I am wondering if you have carried one of your Large Suttons yet? I changed into the one below this afternoon and the large accessory bag is so huge! I have no idea what to put in there. I'm thinking it could hold a book? I'm not a tablet girl but it's not padded so I'm not sure if tablets would even be protected in that huge zippered bag. Do you use your large accessory bag? I'm stumped about it. Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

@EdithEllenLily... Yes I use my large suttons quite often... I was just using one earlier today.. With the 3 pouches, I put the shoulder strap in the smallest pouch;  I put some miscellaneaous things that roll around my purse like bottle of tylenol and hairbrush and such  in the second size up pouch and I put my Nook tablet (in its cover) and the miscellaneous papers that I tend to carry around in the largest pouch.. Hope this helps...

Honored Contributor

@AnnMoonbeam wrote:

@EdithEllenLily... Yes I use my large suttons quite often... I was just using one earlier today.. With the 3 pouches, I put the shoulder strap in the smallest pouch;  I put some miscellaneaous things that roll around my purse like bottle of tylenol and hairbrush and such  in the second size up pouch and I put my Nook tablet (in its cover) and the miscellaneous papers that I tend to carry around in the largest pouch.. Hope this helps...

@AnnMoonbeam Thank you! Yes, this helps! I just remembered I have not been carrying my large book lists due to the smaller bags I've been using. I will put my book lists in the largest pouch! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI:  one of the gals on the Purse Forum is a "Jane" gal and tried the Jane satchel for a change from the sale. 

Jane satchel 

• Three exterior pockets and signature six pocket interior
  • Detachable market purse (8" l x 5.5" h)
  • Black Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap
  • 12.75" l x 4.75" w x 8.75" h, 8.75" handle drop
  • 1.7 lbs / 0.77 kg

Regular Jane 

• Three exterior zip pockets and signature six interior pockets
  • Dahlia Italian leather trim
  • 13" l x 5" w x 11.5" h 10.25" handle drop
  • 1.65 lbs / 0.75 kg

Here is her feedback:

I received my black Jane Satchel. It is cute but small. Wider and with longer straps than Baby Jane. I am undecided on it. I can't use it as an everyday bag, but it will be good for evenings out or when I can lighten the load a bit. I can fit my iphone 6s with a slim case in one of the front pockets if it's turned diagonally. Straps fit over my shoulder just fine. But do I love it? Probably not. Will decide on it by Mon.

Back to me, I like the Baby Jane but then, I am a small person and trying to carry less.  I have it in Dawn from the summer sale.  I love the chocolate color; maybe it will get reduced further. 

• Three exterior zip pockets and signature six interior pockets
  • Attached interior zippered pouch (6.5" l x 5" h)
  • Dark Chocolate Italian leather trim
  • 11" l x 4" w x 9.5" h, 9" handle drop
  • 1.35 lbs / 0.61 kg

Also, a good comparison from the Purse Forum of the crossbody Roxy versus the small Roxy

P.S. I have the blue camo Xbody and love it

WP_20160914_12_29_38_Pro.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone here ever purchased the Coco ???

Very positive reviews..

• Four exterior pockets and signature six interior pockets
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware
  • 12" l x 3.5" w x 9" h, 12" handle drop
  • 1.45 lbs / 0.66 kg

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Has anyone here ever purchased the Coco ???

Very positive reviews..

• Four exterior pockets and signature six interior pockets
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware
  • 12" l x 3.5" w x 9" h, 12" handle drop
  • 1.45 lbs / 0.66 kg

First thing I noticed were her Gucci shoes. 👠 @hicindy2