Honored Contributor

Re: SHAWN KILLINGERS PURSE

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

I don't need a tote, so no, I will not purchase.  Over the last few months I have purchased and tried using two bags from this brand.  Honestly, not that great.  I prefer Lug or Baggalinni.  

@maximillian , I tried this brand twice, and returned both of them. I much prefer Lug. The Lug organization is better, and the linings are so nice in my opinion.  

Esteemed Contributor

IHKWIP is my favorite current brand. I own 3.  This is not one of them. I don't like the shape or size.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHAWN KILLINGERS PURSE

[ Edited ]

It's a very cute bag.  However a bit too large for me.

Respected Contributor

A568842 The matching crossbody bag is just under $60 today at a "birthday deal" price.  I think it was $76 over the weekend.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

A568842 The matching crossbody bag is just under $60 today at a "birthday deal" price.  I think it was $76 over the weekend.  

@Roni18  I've been stalking this bag for a while... can't pick a color - white?  Want a summer look.

Contributor

Re: SHAWN KILLINGERS PURSE tonight fashion night in 6/5/23

Never once did she open that 2 strap "couture" bag presentation was awful. Please open and show any features. Sick of her and other hosts doing this...talk and talk and dont say anything or show anything important.  Take a lesson from Jayne Brown..get to the features.

Honored Contributor

@buyerreview wrote:

Never once did she open that 2 strap "couture" bag presentation was awful. Please open and show any features. Sick of her and other hosts doing this...talk and talk and dont say anything or show anything important.  Take a lesson from Jayne Brown..get to the features.

@buyerreview  I hate when that happens. I've called in and complained over things like that. 

I was familiar with the bag already and purchased the chalk white. It's been a very long time since I had a white bag. I was tempted by the blue but I think the white is more practical; it will go with more things. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 The white is so cute.  I hope you enjoy it.  I am trying hard to keep myself from purchasing! I bought the tote and then a Nash bag over the weekend.  So trying to be good.  I have no willpower when it comes to bags!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@willdob3 The white is so cute.  I hope you enjoy it.  I am trying hard to keep myself from purchasing! I bought the tote and then a Nash bag over the weekend.  So trying to be good.  I have no willpower when it comes to bags!

@Roni18  I'd like a nice summer tote but all the ones I like are too big. 

I don't have much willpower when it comes to bags either. I think this one is a good size for me. I hope I like it. I love my other IHKWIP bag. 

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi @Roni18 @Pecky + all

Just bought my first in this line IHKWIP, shown last night. A568842

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 6.32.09 AM.png

Wanted a running-errands crossbody.

Great reviews from the first showing months ago.

Love the puffy over-the-shoulder strap.

Adore the camo green with bright contrasting guitar/web strap.

Right price.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 6.32.22 AM.png

As with many, I am handbag purging (consigning, donating, gifting).

I have many leather (Coach, Dooney, Nash). LV in coated cotton, Speedy.

Anuschka, gone from my collection.

Nash down to two + a briefcase tote.

Dooney one + a Disney comic classic.

A gorgeous handful of Brahmin (so light weight, happy colors).