Respected Contributor

AM LOOKING FOR A NEW SUMMER PURSE,AND CAME ACROSS SHAWN KILLINGERS IHKWIP HAUTE TOTE IN ARMY GREEN.DOES ANYONE OWN THIS  TOTE?IT WAS ON LAST NIGHTS FASHION NIGHT.

THANKYOU

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@DesertdiYES,THAT WOULD BE THE ONE.WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Respected Contributor

Nice bag. Looks like a good price.

Respected Contributor

Don't own it, but I loved it in every color. Would have purchased, if I hadn't purchased another tote recently. I'm over toted :-). 

Frequent Contributor

I have this purse in white and I love it!  It's got great construction and quality, lots of pockets, some of which are zipper closed, the top has a zipper closure and it's held up well through numerous trips overseas and domestic.  I've looked for it because I want to order another color, so I'm happy to hear it's back in stock.

Occasional Contributor

"Over toted".....love it!  So funny. 

Respected Contributor

I am definitely overtoted as well but I've had my eye on this one for a bit waiting for the price to go down.  I just can't decide on what color!   

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered the Irridescent Shimmer.  Love the new colors!  

FYI - the pocket on top is great for things that get lost at the bottom of your bag.  I put my keys, phone, chapstick/lip gloss, etc... in it.  I was a little worried that things would fall out of it, but nothing ever has and I tend to throw my bags around.  The zip pocket on the outside I use for important papers, passport, sometimes my phone.  I also use the inside zip pocket for things I tend to lose and need quick and easy access to.  They are correct that you can put your laptop in it with all your other stuff.  It sometimes gets a bit heavy with all the things I've put in it and that is when I'm grateful for the thick, heavy duty strap.

Honored Contributor

I think it looks really nice and I like that color, but I looked at the dimensions and that bag is way too big for me for an everyday purse.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?