Contributor

Re: SEPT. INSIDER UP D&B 9/12/2015

Thanks for posting link to Insider! I'm interested in the Alegria shoes at the back of the catalog. They are my new fav brand.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Easy pass for me.  Don't like the thin handles on it and it looks like the chelsea shopper that I already have.  Actually the basket weave look is a turn off for me.  

pass for me too.  i have a great black and oyster Kate Spade with a center zip and pockets etc that i love.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Easy pass for me.  Don't like the thin handles on it and it looks like the chelsea shopper that I already have.  Actually the basket weave look is a turn off for me.  

pass for me too.  i have a great black and oyster Kate Spade with a center zip and pockets etc that i love.  

That Kate Spade bag sounds very pretty.  Carry that one in the best of health.  I sure would love to know how the Q decides on the Dooney tsv's.  I haven't purchased a Dooney tsv in ages beacause of the styles and looks they've chosen.  Sure would have been nice if they chose the new Suede Hobo Lock bag as the fall TSV.  At this rate, at least I'm not tempted to purchase.  That's a good thing, lol.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That Kate Spade bag sounds very pretty.  Carry that one in the best of health.  I sure would love to know how the Q decides on the Dooney tsv's.  I haven't purchased a Dooney tsv in ages beacause of the styles and looks they've chosen.  Sure would have been nice if they chose the new Suede Hobo Lock bag as the fall TSV.  At this rate, at least I'm not tempted to purchase.  That's a good thing, lol.  

she is pretty i think, and so functional.  center and huge back wall zipper and pockets. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

and the handles are rolled and fit on my shoulder even with a coat on!

Esteemed Contributor

I keep waiting for the Fall leaves tote:  c'mon already.

Dooney & Bourke Fall 2015 Claremont Python Collection

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

Dooney & Bourke Fall 2015 Claremont Python Collection

i know right?  if its like the spring daffodil bag, it wont be offered till it starts snowing!!  But that is ok, i have the daffodil drawstring bag ready to pop out as soon as the first snowbells pop up next year!

Esteemed Contributor

Shawnie:  Thanks for posting the pictures of your Kate Spade bag.  It's gorgeous.  Too bad the dooney tsv doesn't look as good.  I love the looks of your bag and the lining is nice also.  It's a fabulous looking bag and something I would purchase myself.  You have great taste!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the teal color in this bag and for once it's not huge and bulky.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@HighL wrote:

Thanks for posting link to Insider! I'm interested in the Alegria shoes at the back of the catalog. They are my new fav brand.

@HighL  If you love Alegria, you might check the company's website at Alegria.com.  They have past season shoes $59-$69, and current styles at regular prices, but I was able to order one QVC sold out.  Free shipping.  I just got a pretty pair of yellow sandals yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It's too bad that QVC chooses to make their insider online magazine hidden from most of their customers because it has links to various upcoming showstoppers. Since QVC doesn't ship to Canada anymore I'm only interested in the articles inside like the one with Melissa Rivers talking about her mom Joan or the one about the clothing line H by Halston. 

I think the H by Halston line looks nice.

the Dooney bag looks nice as well.