Respected Contributor

Robertson Camo Duck Collection on sale at ILD

i really think this print is adorable for fall.  Dont care for the guys but i like this bag.  Hmmmm i am being called i think. Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Robertson Camo Duck Collection on sale at ILD

@Shawnie, what does ILD stand for?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the print too.  I bought the Field bag and it has become my favorite weekend, shopping, football game bag.  The "Robertson" part of the name has been removed from Dooney   I saw on another site that the bags now come without the R hang tag, even if pictured.  My bag did not have one, but it wasn't pictured either.  image.jpg

Contributor

ILD is ILoveDooney.  They are Dooney's online outlet. There are storefronts on EBay, Amazon and their own website.   It is a good idea to check all three sites because sometimes the price varies.   I've ordered many bags from them and the have all been first quality, no complaints.  I've heard it can be an adventure trying to call them or talk to them.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz_What wrote:

I love the print too.  I bought the Field bag and it has become my favorite weekend, shopping, football game bag.  The "Robertson" part of the name has been removed from Dooney   I saw on another site that the bags now come without the R hang tag, even if pictured.  My bag did not have one, but it wasn't pictured either.  image.jpg

I just ordered the drawstring!  I love this lining.

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Suz_What wrote:

ILD is ILoveDooney.  They are Dooney's online outlet. There are storefronts on EBay, Amazon and their own website.   It is a good idea to check all three sites because sometimes the price varies.   I've ordered many bags from them and the have all been first quality, no complaints.  I've heard it can be an adventure trying to call them or talk to them.  

cheaper on ebay store i found.  Never ordered there before.

Contributor

The drawstring is really nice!  💚 It!

Respected Contributor

@Suz_What wrote:

The drawstring is really nice!  💚 It!

It is pretty much the same as the daffodyl drawstring i have been carrying most of the summer.  The ducks wil take over in a few weeks!

Honored Contributor

I thought that print was so cute when it came out, off to look

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Though I still don't want one, good to know that at least DB is trying to distance themselves from the crew that spawned this line...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...