Respected Contributor

Restock of the G.I.L.I. Leather Exotic Stirrup Hobo: Blue is Back!

a256740_011.102.jpeg

Long disappeared, blue is back, along with lush wine and brown! A256740

Adore mine: not shiny like the photo, hangs much smaller than its size because it is so soft, perfect for denim lovers, but goes uptown, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Restock of the G.I.L.I. Leather Exotic Stirrup Hobo: Blue is Back!

[ Edited ]

@1Professor: Thanks for the heads up! It's on its way. Smiley LOL Blue is out of my comfort zone, but I'm trying to push my boundaries a bit. Don't have a single brightly colored bag at the moment and I love this exotic hobo. Curious, is it blue and black? Or shades of blue only? The spotting on the wine may be less noticeable, if going by a comparison to the blue from the online photos you posted earlier.

Valued Contributor

I wonder where they got it from since they don't actually restock these bags.....Someone returned it over 6 months later???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tough_kitty wrote:

I wonder where they got it from since they don't actually restock these bags.....Someone returned it over 6 months later???

@tough_kitty: Wondered the same thing. Like that vintage hobo "found" a year later in perfect condition. The wine I ordered was totally wrapped like new. I suppose it's a long shot with this one, but I'm hopeful!

So what are you doing for fun in Napa?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@tough_kitty: Wondered the same thing. Like that vintage hobo "found" a year later in perfect condition. The wine I ordered was totally wrapped like new. I suppose it's a long shot with this one, but I'm hopeful!

@Serendipity Well, not much to do over here since I'm by myself... I live in California, so I know that their wines over here are overpriced for tourists. I did wine tasting before and found delicious Old Vine Zinfandel Peridot wine from Lodi, CA. At a store in Napa they charge $38/bottle and Total Wines store sells it for $12!!! Fortunately, they have a bar at my hotel, so I can enjoy some local draft beer but other than that, I'm dining at the concierge lounge to save some $$$ since I spent it all on purses!!! Lol. Also, I'm mainly working over here, so not much to do, especially with the commute traffic! Maybe I can do something on my last day here....since I'm so efficient with my work Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Serendipity Well, not much to do over here since I'm by myself... I live in California, so I know that their wines over here are overpriced for tourists. I did wine tasting before and found delicious Old Vine Zinfandel Peridot wine from Lodi, CA. At a store in Napa they charge $38/bottle and Total Wines store sells it for $12!!! Fortunately, they have a bar at my hotel, so I can enjoy some local draft beer but other than that, I'm dining at the concierge lounge to save some $$$ since I spent it all on purses!!! Lol. Also, I'm mainly working over here, so not much to do, especially with the commute traffic! Maybe I can do something on my last day here....since I'm so efficient with my work Smiley Happy 

Phew. That's some mark-up. Purses last longer anyhoo!

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:

Phew. That's some mark-up. Purses last longer anyhoo!

Hahaha. That's exactly what I told my friend last night when he told me he belongs to some wine club where they charge $20/bottle. Brilliant minds think alike! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@1Professor: Thanks for the heads up! It's on its way. Smiley LOL Blue is out of my comfort zone, but I'm trying to push my boundaries a bit. Don't have a single brightly colored bag at the moment and I love this exotic hobo. Curious, is it blue and black? Or shades of blue only? The spotting on the wine may be less noticeable, if going by a comparison to the blue from the online photos you posted earlier.

Serendipity:

Oh, you will adore this bag. Softest blues. Love it when I'm wearing neutrals; always, when I'm in my slim cut denims. As to the black, it's actually a grey/charcoal, also soft. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Serendipity:

Oh, you will adore this bag. Softest blues. Love it when I'm wearing neutrals; always, when I'm in my slim cut denims. As to the black, it's actually a grey/charcoal, also soft. 

Can't wait. I've been loving the wine color, but it is really more for fall and winter, so I'm looking for one for spring and summer. Glad you pointed it out or I might have totally missed it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Serendipity:

Can't wait. I've been loving the wine color, but it is really more for fall and winter, so I'm looking for one for spring and summer. Glad you pointed it out or I might have totally missed it!

@Serendipity

The Blue is totally gone now. I think you got the LAST and they didn't make that many (rarely show up on eBay). I'd keep whatever they send you! The bag is a sueded leather treasure.