Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Restock of the G.I.L.I. Leather Exotic Stirrup Hobo: Blue is Back!

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @1Professor. Not sure if you saw my comment/Q under your post in the "What are you carrying" thread before more of our threads were moved over from shoes. Wanted to know how yours wears with use because the one I received already has some wear showing on the handles already. Such a cool looking bag tho in this color. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor Just checked to see if blue had come back in stock and I see that it's sold out in all three colors?!? Smiley Surprised It didn't even air or go on clearance, did it? Guess I got them in the nick of time. Doubly appreciate your heads up now and so happy I got a brand new wine one. Just in case, ordered that green lizard. Know you had your eye on that one, too.

Contributor

Do the colors seem to "fade" ?  The blue one on Ebay looks sort of faded to me.  Just curious if the brown and wine does that.

Respected Contributor

@cofeec wrote:

Do the colors seem to "fade" ?  The blue one on Ebay looks sort of faded to me.  Just curious if the brown and wine does that.

The color is a product of cameras. There is no fading.

Studio lights often make a purse seem different.

This is sueded leather. Mine is slightly lighter than the intense color of bags shown in the show.

Check out YouTube, replaying Lisa's showing of the 3 bags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9LbdgB7xc

Contributor

Thanks for the info.  They look shiny on the video.