Esteemed Contributor

Remember the Maple Leaf Dooney ??

[ Edited ]

Fall came and went and this Leaf pattern didn't get much exposure. However, it just popped up at ILoveDooney.  I am full up on purchases till about Spring 2016, but just wanted to mention it...very nice !!

I've been a bit "blabby" today, but wanted to share. 

Image result for images maple leaf dooney and bourke

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember the Maple Leaf Dooney ??

@hicindy2 thanks for sharing love this pattern but going to have to wait til 2016 too

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this pattern before, but I like it a lot.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased this print in the drawstring style when it first came out.  I got the one with the dark brown background.  I'm embarrassed to admit I never even used it, lol!  It's a beautiful bag, I'm happy to own it, but I wear a lot of prints on top and had a hard time finding things to wear that wouldn't clash with the leaf print.  I love my handbag collection, but I told myself no more handbags ~ until 2020, lol!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Julie928, How about starting a handbag support group?  It's so hard to resist a handbag calling your name.  I said I was so, so done a short while ago.  Two new handbags later, I drool over them still.  And when you can get a beauty on sale, well how can you resist?  

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Oh @Julie928, How about starting a handbag support group?  It's so hard to resist a handbag calling your name.  I said I was so, so done a short while ago.  Two new handbags later, I drool over them still.  And when you can get a beauty on sale, well how can you resist?  

You can't. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I'll be your support group.  Your first step is dont watch QVC from 7-10 tonight!😂😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

I never saw this the first time around.

I ordered both the wristlet and the domed sachel in t-moro - but the satchel was sold out right from under me!

Dooney said it was on back order.

I LOVE "maple leaf" anything!

Honored Contributor

My domed satchel in olive just arrived...it's gorgeous! I had first ordered it in T-moro, but it sold out...the olive is beautiful too.

I love anything maple - maple leaves, Japanese maple trees (we have two in front of our house), even maple SYRUP!

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

My domed satchel in olive just arrived...it's gorgeous! I had first ordered it in T-moro, but it sold out...the olive is beautiful too.

I love anything maple - maple leaves, Japanese maple trees (we have two in front of our house), even maple SYRUP!

It's a lovely design. I never understood why Dooney didn't do more with it. You hardly heard about it, as compared to some of their other seasonal bags. The olive choice is first rate.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...