Contributor

Hi, all..DH and I went to Rehoboth Db outlet last wk. It's about an hour from us. Got the Clairmont pebble leather domed satchel in Bordeau. I am one who loves the colorful chevron lining. It was 40% off plus an additional 25 % for getting the $5.00 PINK card for Br CA MO, Paid $134 for a 298 bag. retail..love it. I was surprised that everything in store was 40% off, some 50% and a few newer bags 30% off. They had a good selection of a lot of the newer bags Dooney has added to their line. I had to laugh when the DB show was on this wk. end and the 1st bag they showed was this satchel at a discount and free shipping..even w/all that, I still got a great price..MD has 6% tax. I've also cked out the new TSV on the Q and cked. .com and zappos to see the similar bag. Looks like it's really big and it will be heavy when loaded up. Hope all is well with you all.Teddybr.

Super Contributor

I love the Rehoboth Outlet store.  Whenever I vacation in South Jersey I make sure I get to this store.  Great deals!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@teddybr wrote:

Hi, all..DH and I went to Rehoboth Db outlet last wk. It's about an hour from us. Got the Clairmont pebble leather domed satchel in Bordeau. I am one who loves the colorful chevron lining. It was 40% off plus an additional 25 % for getting the $5.00 PINK card for Br CA MO, Paid $134 for a 298 bag. retail..love it. I was surprised that everything in store was 40% off, some 50% and a few newer bags 30% off. They had a good selection of a lot of the newer bags Dooney has added to their line. I had to laugh when the DB show was on this wk. end and the 1st bag they showed was this satchel at a discount and free shipping..even w/all that, I still got a great price..MD has 6% tax. I've also cked out the new TSV on the Q and cked. .com and zappos to see the similar bag. Looks like it's really big and it will be heavy when loaded up. Hope all is well with you all.Teddybr.

Hi @teddybr ... that is truly a great find and deal!  Enjoy!  My DH and I go to the Rehoboth Outlet stores whenever we go to the Jersey Shore.  We take the ferry from Cape May to Delaware.  The last time we went my DH bought me a Dooney Clayton in chestnut for $214.00.... it retails fro $428.00.

Valued Contributor

I remember getting the Logo lock bags for $99 each about a year ago. I got 3 of them for less than the price of one bag at QVC. Good deals can be found at the outlets.