Respected Contributor

I must say that I feel it is much improved from the early-days Roma bags.......the only minus for me is the tassle.....took mine off and put it in the drawer along with the cros-body strap.  I've tripped myself going up and down stairs before with the cross-body hanging down from the bag and I don't need it to carry the bag on my shoulder.  I love the sage color.....just wish the hardware was silver.   The handles are great and the pin hardware seems much stronger than I thought it would be........I'll be keeping this one!

Trusted Contributor

👍Glad you're happy and it's a keeper! 

Honored Contributor

Good information because I'm half way interested in the sage color... See, this is where I prefer the original Roma medium to the numeric series. The handles on the medium would fit over the shoulder but were still good for carrying by hand, while those for the subsequent designs really don't comfortably fit over the shoulder. I'm not much of long strap fan either. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Good information because I'm half way interested in the sage color... See, this is where I prefer the original Roma medium to the numeric series. The handles on the medium would fit over the shoulder but were still good for carrying by hand, while those for the subsequent designs really don't comfortably fit over the shoulder. I'm not much of long strap fan either. 

Long straps are annoying.  And I don't need a bag banging off my hip.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Long straps are annoying.  And I don't need a bag banging off my hip.

I don't either and I never wear a bag cross body, it's just uncomfortable to me, especially a large bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...