Trusted Contributor

Received My Patricia Nash TSV

[ Edited ]

I didn't see any posts from anyone that bought this bag.  Maybe no one liked but.  I got the lemon and I LOVE IT.  

I have seen the bags at department stores and always thought they were not really my style but, still beautiful. Until I saw the lemon.... it is definitely a beauty.  

Any one get it?  What do you think?  

I can't wait to carry.  Or to actually go somewhere.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Received My Patricia Nash TSV

@justashopper   enjoy your new handbag.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

I didn't see any posts from anyone that bought this bag.  Maybe no one liked but.  I got the lemon and I LOVE IT.  

I have seen the bags at department stores and always thought they were not really my style but, still beautiful. Until I saw the lemon.... it is definitely a beauty.  

Any one get it?  What do you think?  

I can't wait to carry.  Or to actually go somewhere.  LOL.  

@justashopper  I really liked the lemon and the floral ones but it is much too small for me. I'm happy that size works for you and that you love it. That lemon is certainly an attention getter!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper It sounds really pretty, I'm going to have to take a look at it. Enjoy your new purse!

Respected Contributor

@justashopper  I bought & received the lemons as well and it is certainly a beauty.  My clasp works fine so I can't understand why so many are having problems with it.  You do have to remove the clear plastic around it - maybe some didn't do that.  The leather is soft, thick and lovely, and the bag is well-crafted.  I just love it and know it will be a conversation starter.  Enjoy yours and wear it in good health.

Respected Contributor

I bought one of her bags once and the clasp was terrible and wouldn't stay closed. I read the reviews later and realized it happened to most people.

I had ordered it in a hurry b/c of the price but never again. Hsn has since deleted all the bad reviews which isn't right.

They are pretty but not going to chance it again.

Honored Contributor

I have several Patricia Nash bags and love them but I have bought them on sale at Macy's.  

Respected Contributor

I bought three of them, the beautiful girl, the hand painted and the 🍋 lemon bag.   It's a great bag.  It's not heavy at all which I love the most. About it.  The clasp is easy to use.  I can even close the bag one handed.  My clutch wallet fits in it perfectly.   I'm very pleased with this bag.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do not carry a purse anymore. I just use my small crossbody bag. Sounds like your new bag is lovely enjoy it!  🍋 

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived a few days ago.  It's the "soft green."  It is a bit brighter than the name suggests, but it is a beautiful bag.  I love the size and the different pockets.  I honestly have not used it yet, but I love the looks of the bag.