Honored Contributor

Anyone own any? I found 2 that I love at Nordstrom's, but have never owned this brand, and was curious if anyone has any reviews.....Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebecca Minkoff Handbags!

@CANDLEQUEEN I have a Minkoff satchel in grey nubuck, I can look up the thread that I posted about it. It's very good quality and I think it's beautiful. I also have the Leo clutch. It's an envelope style, so you can't fit much in it. I bought it because it was a great deal. It's sparkly and beautiful.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN This is my grey bag, the Amorous satchel. It's a $345 bag if they still make it. I got it for $130 from Bloomingdales. It's big but not overwhelmingly so.

9597915_fpx.jpeg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

I own a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody.  The leather is so supple and the bag is well made.  Love it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone own any? I found 2 that I love at Nordstrom's, but have never owned this brand, and was curious if anyone has any reviews.....Thanks!

@pommom@Greeneyedlady21. Thank-you so much ladies....One of the 2 that I am looking at is on sale. So I may just go ahead and treat myself with it......Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

I have a satchel from several years ago... Well made, good leather, attractive lining, appealing hardware... A nicer brand... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have two of her messenger bags that I love.  The quality is excellent and the leather is beautiful.  I got both of them at a great price at Nordstrom Rack.