Honored Contributor

I see they were on QVC last night in the middle of the night....Does anyone own one of her bags?

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebecca Minkoff Handbags???

@CANDLEQUEEN I know! It is nice seeing a different brand of handbags on.  I do have two of her bags that I purchased from Nordstrom's Rack and they are excellent quality bags.  I am very happy with them.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I know! It is nice seeing a different brand of handbags on.  I do have two of her bags that I purchased from Nordstrom's Rack and they are excellent quality bags.  I am very happy with them.

@Pecky Thank-you! Yes it is nice to see some different brands......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are interested in her handbags there is a 30% off site wide sale on her website.

Respected Contributor

Some of them looked attractive, but wow, not much in the way of organization.  I like zippered and open pockets in my bags. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I have one of hers, it's lovely and I've had it for about 4 years now.  I love using it and it is of excellent quality!  Bought from Neiman Marcus.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I have three of her bags (about five years now) and used them fairly often (before covid).

The Mini Mac in Navy

The Micro Reagan

The Mini Perry Satchel

Rebecca Minkoff Black Mini Perry Satchel

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

I love Rebecca Minkoff handbags!!  I have at least 5 and just purchased the Megan tote recently from Nordstrom.  Very high quality, hold up over time and are very stylish, but are timeless.  Was excited to see her on QVC since I really liked seeing the presentations to learn more about the bags.

Honored Contributor

I ordered one in Red for my daughter's birthday and it is beautiful!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Yes I own one of her bags. It is the Megan Small Feed Bag which is a gorgeous bag. I got the Paprika (red). I can adjust the strap to be either shoulder or xbody. The leather is stunning and the hardware is very rich looking. Her unique design won me over.  I am happy I got this bag.