Honored Contributor

@stevieb I was in TJ Maxx today and saw a couple very structured saffiano RL bags. Satchels. $99. Didn't get one, but that sure is a great price.

I also saw a pale blue large Kate Spade satchel on clearance for $60. Nice separate rack of Patricia Nash bags. I don't own any PN, but that's the place to get one. The one I loved was 100.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I love scouting the Maxx for bags. You never know what treasures you'll find... I was at the sister store, Marshall's, last fall and found a beautiful 'Lauren tan' saffiano dome satchel marked down to $79... I didn't get it, like a fool, because it was somewhat similar to another Lauren bag I already owned.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

RL bags have always had a nice, classic look.

I love Patricia Nash - even better than my very high end bags that I should really sell - they just sit in my closet

Honored Contributor

wrote:

RL bags have always had a nice, classic look.

I love Patricia Nash - even better than my very high end bags that I should really sell - they just sit in my closet

I agree and they rarely have too much bling, bells or whistles, which I appreciate. The hardware and decorative ornamentation are generally understated because they rely more on good basic style.

Honored Contributor

I'm considering this tote. $75 on the BonTon site. I know they just filed for bankruptcy, hopefully there wouldn't be any issues with the bag.

It's vanilla, not stark white. I think it would be perfect for spring and summer.

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Handbags

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I'm considering this tote. $75 on the BonTon site. I know they just filed for bankruptcy, hopefully there wouldn't be any issues with the bag.

It's vanilla, not stark white. I think it would be perfect for spring and summer.

images.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 It's beautiful... Don't contemplate too long... It might be gone !!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I am so lacking in willpower. I just ordered it, site said there were less than five of them left. Price is even cheaper than TJ Maxx. Wasn't going to pay the $10.95 shipping so I ordered Hobo leather cream. Have you ever tried that?

I've been getting a few new things for spring, but I'm probably going to use the bag now. Who cares.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Good for you. I'm tempted myself. Never used the Hobo cream since I have some stuff I got from Coach a few years ago. I think vanilla is a year around color and I think it's beautiful. I prefer off-white rather than pure white. It's more versatile and stays cleaner looking. Enjoy it when it arrives. I don't have anything in a white shade from RL. Hmmm.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Nice looking, but be aware that the Lauren Ralph Lauren bags are not real Ralph Lauren quality but designed for discount stores and the like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Handbags

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Nice looking, but be aware that the Lauren Ralph Lauren bags are not real Ralph Lauren quality but designed for discount stores and the like.

Many of the nicer brands now make bags specifically to sell at discount and outlet retail locations. Lauren isn't alone. Not sure whether BonTon is considered a discount store or not. Regardless, I've gotten some Lauren bags at the TJX stores and they seem to be holding up pretty well.