Honored Contributor

@libbyannE I wondered about that. It's the Newbury Halee. Macy's sells it, Zappos.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21: I don't own any RL bags (yet, lol). This is my favorite of the three you posted. It combines my liking of quilting and herringbone into one bag!

IMG_4373.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Handbags

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 I like that one too, I think it's very classy and expensive looking

I had a Google notification last week about a price drop on it, I think it was at Lord and Taylor. I just started getting those on my tablet. Yikes that's very dangerous, should probably get rid of it.

Honored Contributor

I ended up ordering this one today on RL .com. Darwin satchel. The ivory one from Bon Ton was out of stock after I ordered it. 

Don't need another black handbag, but I am in love❤ 119 and some tax with Ebates special today. 40% off sale prices. Just got a Linea trench, British tan with black trim and buttons. Think this will look great with it.

s7-1182251_standard.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

I ended up ordering this one today on RL .com. Darwin satchel. The ivory one from Bon Ton was out of stock after I ordered it. 

Don't need another black handbag, but I am in love❤ 119 and some tax with Ebates special today. 40% off sale prices. Just got a Linea trench, British tan with black trim and buttons. Think this will look great with it.

s7-1182251_standard.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 What a beautiful handbag!! Heart And that sale upon the sale is fantastic. I hope it arrives soon! Enjoy, enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

I used to have a beautiful RL soft leather tote in ballet pink.  I was the most comfortable bag to carry even though it was large.  The tote handles were made of soft, very flat leather and they really stayed where you put them.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I have had my eye on that quilted one for a while now myself. Really nice. 

Honored Contributor

Finally received my Darwin bag today, weather delays. It's gorgeous, I love it.

Beautifully structured and perfect size for me. Not "clunky".

Nice treat after all the weather he hockey sticks that I've been through.

Super Contributor

@libbyannEwrote:

Nice looking, but be aware that the Lauren Ralph Lauren bags are not real Ralph Lauren quality but designed for discount stores and the like.

Do they say just Lauren on them.?

Honored Contributor

My life was so crazy yesterday that I never took a good look at the bag until dinner time.

Disappointed in how flimsy the handles and strap are. Ralph Lauren site says this is originally priced at $298. It should have the heavy duty rolled handles and a better strap.

I'm not returning it, but I will if it doesn't hold up well.