Honored Contributor

If you like Radley London bags, they are on Zulily today half price or better.

There is a big selection including wallets.  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie I took a look at the bags. There are some fun styles along with the classics at serious mark down prices. Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

@On It   They are going to sell out fast.  The prices are fantastic.  I want a new wallet, but don't need one.  I am fighting with myself. How tempting!

Respected Contributor

@Carmie I am very tempted, but I have a collection of handbags I need to be using instead of purchasing another two or three. Many of these bags appear to be below wholesale prices. What a deal!

Respected Contributor

I have one Radley London bag that I end up using most all the time. It's navy and the perfect size; I tote only the essentials. Yes, I am tempted to look for a new summer bag from them. Thanks for the heads up.

Trusted Contributor
How can you do this to me @Carmie! I just got a new Radley with a greyhound type dog on it and here I go right to Zulily! 😁
Honored Contributor

@Tori3569   I feel your pain.  I am a recovering handbag addict.  I have bags I have never carried.  I looked, and promised myself I would not buy, but the urge is strong.

Best of luck.

Contributor
Love this brand. Everything I've bought has been made impeccably well. One of the few brands I can say that about !