Valued Contributor

they look really nice..

Frequent Contributor

I bought my first Radley handbag about ten years ago in Lord and Taylor.  Unfortunately, they don't sell Radley anymore.  I've been buying my bags online from Radley's online store.  The leathers are beautiful and they make a very sturdy handbag, hardware is beautiful.  I was a die-hard Coach girl, but Coach's designs haven't been that great.  And I still love Dooney.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the comments....I've dropped Coach - their prices are now too high and the styles tell me they aren't going for my retired dollars! I love Dooney, but based on what I've heard, I'm going to check out Radley. I noticed that Macy's carries the line, although I'm not sure how many they offer.

Esteemed Contributor

My Macy's doesn't carry the line, but you can purchase from the Macy's website.  VIP sale going on. I like the more whimsical items.

Quirky tote

Inspired by British designer and "the genius of pattern" Charles Voysey, a playful Epping Forest scene wraps this water-resistant Radley London tote complemented by a pop-color interior and stitched flat-lay straps.

Fun Fall satchel

Dog print wallets

Respected Contributor

My Macys doesnt carry them either.  The fair haired "boy" on the handbag block at my Macys is Calvin Klein. 

Esteemed Contributor

Try Radley on-line. They have rolled-handles, which is my absolute must-have in a handbag. Good pricing and a wide array of selection. Leathers are amazing.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Big sale at Macy's going on now and they carry Radley.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The Radley London online site has been having a sale.  Only a couple of days left for it.  The bag I want isn't on sale but I did order a tote in a nylon fabric.  Return policy is good.   Free shipping with $100 purchase for US.  

IMG_5099.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has some Radley items marked down today:  I have to order online since the local store doesn't carry them

Tote

Wallet

Radley London Larks Wood Large Tab Matinee Wallet

Satchel

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 Like them all.  My wish list is the Mama Bear size of the lavendar Eltham Gardens. It is currently $295 on Radley website.   Want a better price.