Trusted Contributor
Well, my very first Radley London handbag is going back home to the UK! It's a cute bag and the red leather is gorgeous, but it's just too small! I can get all my "stuff" into it but it's pretty crowded and I don't think I'd be comfortable having to yank out and jam in my belongings.
It's advertised as a medium bag but in my opinion, it's definitely on the smaller side of medium.
I'm really disappointed but I know I won't end up carrying it often so I'll send it back and watch for another one to catch my eye.😞
Honored Contributor

Re: Radley London Round Trip

@hooked on books What a bummer! Was it the red satchel many of us admired? I hope your return goes smoothly.

Honored Contributor

Well, not to say I told you so, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujANeiNYHU8

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, yes, I believe it was that same bag! I haven't even looked at the paperwork on how to return it. Hopefully it won't be too difficult!
@stevieb, this is my second handbag return in two days. Think the handbag "Gods" are trying to tell me something, LOL, LOL??!!😂
Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books   They're (handbag voices) talking to me too; still disappointed on the Coach Chambray cancellation.  Sorry about your Radley return. 

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, thanks! MZW has your Paige for $147.00 plus tax and shipping. Is that a good buy for this bag?
Honored Contributor

I'm finding some expensive bags on sites as final sale. No deal here. I like to to see how my "stuff" fits, the weight when loaded, what if it's scratched, etc. No sale and easy pass for me.