Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  Woman Very Happy

Iam overjoyed hearing from you. Indeed, Incredible special bag. Heart

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity A350300 is the bag I'm carrying now and it's fabulous.  Got it in the black.  Don't let the size fool you.  There's tons of room in it.  Radley is my favorite brand of handbags because of their light weight.  I can't get enough of these bags.  I even have two of their picture bags with the matching wallets.  i found their wallets to be the only clutch wallet in my opinion that has more than enough organization in them.   they're just as good as their bags.  

You really made my day today.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @godi @Tinkrbl44 

Wow! The bag is gorgeous, and size perfect. My problem is the horrible chemical odor, last review mentioned it, but thought maybe it was fluke or wouldn't happen to mine. Sadly as I'm writing this post my entire area reeks! Called CS as always experienced wonderful service. Finally, There is no leather scent. Darn it! Really love the bag but there is no way possible keeping, as it is now feeling sick. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Radley London A310951

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Wow! The bag is gorgeous, and size perfect. My problem is the horrible chemical odor, last review mentioned it, but thought maybe it was fluke or wouldn't happen to mine. Sadly as I'm writing this post my entire area reeks! Called CS as always experienced wonderful service. Finally, There is no leather scent. Darn it! Really love the bag but there is no way possible keeping, as it is now feeling sick. 

@Sweet_Serenity 

Well, can you believe I didn't buy it?   When I got to ordering the bag in Black, it wasn't on sale ... it was  full price ... $275.  The only color in that style that was $136 was the Port, and I really didn't want that color. 

So, I'll keep watching for a sale of the black shade .... ya never know!

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity @Omg!   What a disappointment.   I am so sorry that happened to your bag,  I know what a let down that is when you really wanted something.   I’m so sorry.  I received mine the other day and love it.  Mine doesn’t have an odor to it.  I guess ‘I got lucky for a change.  The only thing I don’t like about it is the inside zipper compartment.     It’s placed too low inside the bag.  Should have been placed a bit higher.  

‘’If you really love the bag, I would exchange it for another one with customer service.  I never had a problem with qvc’s customer service.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

Yesterday, Returned. Noticed no feet, and there was a scatch. Between the toxic smell and that chose passing. Did leave a review. It wasn't meant to be and have moved on from my disappointment. CS, very helpful.