Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Did you see the Radley Christmas applique purse is an LTS today? $190. If I wasn't Jewish I'd jump on it. Love the green!

Honored Contributor

RADLEY London Little Drummer Dog Medium Zip-Top Multiway - A390620

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks !! I had my eye on the quilted tote (QVC). So doggone cute Heart

RADLEY London Maple Cross Signature Quilt - Medium Zip Tote - A537034

• Main entry zip top closure, double handles, dog pattern, nickeltone hardware
  • Lined interior, 13" padded sleeve, slip pockets
  • Measures approximately 9.8"H x 4.3"W x 11"L with a 9.84" handle drop; weighs 15.2 oz

Honored Contributor

purchased it last week at a sale price along with the matching wallet, then it was marked down again to the LTS price! it arrived yesterday and it is so cute! now i cannot wait for the holiday season to use it AND i got an extra 40+ dollars off! who says you cannot find great deals on qvc? Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thanks, I just purchased.  What got me was the free s/h.  I have 4 of their bags with the dogs on them.  I just love them.  I'm carrying one now with the London bus on it.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Pearlee   Thanks, I just purchased.  What got me was the free s/h.  I have 4 of their bags with the dogs on them.  I just love them.  I'm carrying one now with the London bus on it.

@luvmybeetle  So happy you got it; it'sa beauty and that green leather  on back is divine!  Such a good price for all that leather applique! The London bus one is very cute!