Contributor

I have been looking at a few Radley handbags on the Q. It's so strange that when I do a search for Radley, all the purses pop up and I can see how many stars each purse has been given.  When I click on an individual purse, there are no reviews to read.  Where are the reviews and why aren't they visible?  There's a one line sentence under the general info for each purse that will state something like this style of bag has been rated a 4 out of 5 by 2 (reviewers).  Why can't I read what the reviews have to say?  Is this something new that QVC is doing?

New Contributor

What browser are you using? I think this may be a Firefox issue. I can not see the reviews while browsing with Firefox, but can see them when using Safari. Initally, I thought it might be due to an out-of-date version of Flash, but I have downloaded the latest Flash, restarted Firefox, and I still can not see the reviews. I can also see the reviews using Chrome. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@UPSStopsHereDaily  @wheezebear   I just checked a couple of Radlely handbags on Safari and Firefox and could see the reviews on both browsers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

I am currently using Chrome, and I've discovered that I can't see reviews on many other products.  It's all very odd because I've never had a problem like this with the Chrome browser.