Respected Contributor

Rachel Boesing is doing a great job with Dooneys!

Rachel is great selling Dooneys.  She is giving all the pertinent information and moving the show along quickly.  I really enjoy her with Ashley.  She should do more of the Dooney shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing is doing a great job with Dooneys!

Totally agree and that's been my opinion for a long time.  Rachel doesn't skip over details - regardless of what's she is selling.

Very professional.............................

Totally agree that Rachel is doing a great job selling Dooney. It is obvious that she is having a good time and believes in the product line. It is so nice to get dimensions and details early in the presentation, especially when there are new bags or limited colors, etc. Some hosts don't give dimensions or show all the features. They need to watch Rachel's presentation. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe Rach did a good job selling purses but I wanted to know about that laprop but she is way too excited about it.  Currently, She's hopping up and down and throwing those arms around describing the HP computer.  She is even holding the darn computer with one arm and conducting an orchastra with the other arm.   I gave up watching that presentation.  I probably would not have bought that laprop, but I DID want to lnow about it.  JUST MY PREFERENCE, but I do not like hosts who are hyper active, no way, no how.  Nobody is cool, calm, and collected on the Q anymore.  Instead, I will go to Best Buy instead.Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

If she is giving  all the dimensions, height, width  , depth  and waht the bag is made of than ,  good for her in giving us customers the info we want .  Appreciate all the details

Occasional Contributor

I just watched the "Hydrangea tote" vid presentation, at the beginning when she says about how happy the flowers look, she says "don't sh... rain on my day" 😆 First time I've ever heard a host almost-swear! 🤣
Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan Best Buy will be open tomorrow - Monday AM

Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Maybe Rach did a good job selling purses but I wanted to know about that laprop but she is way too excited about it.  Currently, She's hopping up and down and throwing those arms around describing the HP computer.  She is even holding the darn computer with one arm and conducting an orchastra with the other arm.   I gave up watching that presentation.  I probably would not have bought that laprop, but I DID want to lnow about it.  JUST MY PREFERENCE, but I do not like hosts who are hyper active, no way, no how.  Nobody is cool, calm, and collected on the Q anymore.  Instead, I will go to Best Buy instead.Smiley Frustrated

@ritasNo1Fan Great idea to go to Best Buy.  You can get a feel for the computer, get all your questions answered and follow up support. I buy all electronics there and have been totally satisfied. I don't buy from Q or HSN.

Occasional Contributor

Didn't anyone else see it? It's around the 30 sec mark. It was hilarious how she caught herself 😆
Trusted Contributor

I so enjoy Rachel's hosting, watch as many of her shows as I can.  Her food shows with Alberti are great, a really good team. She is so professional while being fun and entertaining. She's such a cute stylish lady too!