ones do you like ?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

From Jill's FB page:

Will be on air with Shawn 4/4.

Why didn't Jill post a pic with all six choices of the new

Roma 4s?       Smiley Frustrated  Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I agree that this bag is a let down. The tassel and clip's ability to shape the bag are what made it a Roma to me. Where oh where did our Roma go? And we waited with anticipation so long.....

Frequent Contributor

Well.  That's it for me with G.i.l.i. Bags also.  I have  and love two Roma 2's.   I wish I had gotten the large Roma but they no longer sell a color that interests me.  I was waiting for the Roma 4.  Hoping it would grab me.  But nope.  No cinch in the middle and all the snakes kill it for me.  I have moved on to Brahmin.   

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88

No that isn't my bag ! I found it online and thought it was a good

example of why this hardware shouldn't be used. I do have

a Milano hobo and haven't had any trouble but I only use it

occasionally. 

The O Ring and inside clasp and Gili tassel would have made this

new Roma 4 soooo much nicer !  Smiley Sad

I did pre-order the Nude Snake so I can see it in person . Which 

ones do you like ?  Smiley Happy

@MorningLover  I preordered the Nude Snake too!  For me, I love that print because it goes with so much that I have and I hope to use it a lot.  I'm curious about the Camo and the Blue Cobra and want to see presentations of those.  Although I love the blue cobra, and have the pouch and wallet, I don't know that I want a big bag in that print.  I don't think I'd get as much use out of it, but I may be wrong.  I really wished they'd have kept the bag like the Roma 2 and just changed the leathers.  Can't wait to see the presentation though!Heart

Respected Contributor

GILI ROMA 4 TOTE............

Blue Ostrich               Nude Snake                   Sand

Peach Python              Blue Cobra                    Camo       

G.I.L.I. Leather Roma 4 Tote. Contemporary Handbag. Features

double straps, removable/adjustable shoulder strap, four bottom

feet, top snap closure. Interior features back-wall zip pocket, 2

front-wall slip pockets. Features shiny goldtone hardware &

signature G.I.L.I solid lining. Body & Trim:100%Genuine Leather;

Measures approx.: 19"Wx12"Hx6"D. Handle drop=7"; SD=16"-18".

Weight approx.:2lbs. 6ozs.

NUDE SNAKE color swatch is showing now !

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover- thx for the updates & photo. Will it actually be presented on PMStyle? It's not listed as a show item. Maybe just a sneak peek? I'm not sure yet about purchasing it. The larger width dimension, the lack of the side clip & hardware is giving me pause along with the higher than initially posted price. 

@Ilovelife123 @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @culebra @equss @Sahmlam @LisaB @Gsmom & other Roma fans are you ready for the reveal? 

Edited: per Jill's Facebook page, it's on next Mon Apr 4, LOL, another week to ponder Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover- thx for the updates & photo. Will it actually be presented on PMStyle? It's not listed as a show item. Maybe just a sneak peek? I'm not sure yet about purchasing it. The larger width dimension, the lack of the side clip & hardware is giving me pause along with the higher than initially posted price. 

@Ilovelife123 @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @culebra @equss@ @Sahmlam @Sunnycorle @Gsmom & other Roma fans are you ready for the reveal? 

Edited: per Jill's Facebook page, it's on next Mon Apr 4, LOL, another week to ponder Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @culebra @equss and any others interested

This may be a dumb idea, but wondering if there is a way to use the D rings where the shoulder strap attaches to create a cinch to pull in the sides of the bag.  If you could shorten the shoulder strap and use that, it already has clips on the end, the shoulder strap would be the cinch and sit inside the bag.  You wouldn't be able to use the shoulder strap then, but the ends would be pulled in.  You may not have to permanently alter the strap either.  Not ideal, but just thinking out loud.  I really wish the cinch had been built into the bag.  Can't wait to see the presentation though.

Respected Contributor

I like the finishes of the new ROMA 4, but I am beyond disappointed that they did not include the iside cinch.  Without the inside cinch GILI removed the personality of the ROMA.  Now it is just a large square tote.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @culebra @equss@ @Sahmlam @Sunnycorle @Gsmom & other Roma fans are you ready for the reveal? 

@Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @culebra @equss and any others interested

This may be a dumb idea, but wondering if there is a way to use the D rings where the shoulder strap attaches to create a cinch to pull in the sides of the bag.  If you could shorten the shoulder strap and use that, it already has clips on the end, the shoulder strap would be the cinch and sit inside the bag.  You wouldn't be able to use the shoulder strap then, but the ends would be pulled in.  You may not have to permanently alter the strap either.  Not ideal, but just thinking out loud.  I really wish the cinch had been built into the bag.  Can't wait to see the presentation though.

I suppose it's a concept, but really, if one has to redesign the bag, I guess for me it's a 'why bother'. For the price, there are plenty of bags being sold out there that I wouldn't have to alter or adjust.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...