Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 How did your Lisa Rinna TSV cargo pants work

out for you ? I ended up canceling my order due to sizing.

I had somehow ended up with two petites in different

sizes.I really wanted to try a regular length too.

I normally don't even buy petites. I was so unsure I

just cancelled everything accept the Camo Grey

Vest ( in 2 sizes ! ) Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 How did your Lisa Rinna TSV cargo pants work

out for you ? I ended up canceling my order due to sizing.

I had somehow ended up with two petites in different

sizes.I really wanted to try a regular length too.

I normally don't even buy petites. I was so unsure I

just cancelled everything accept the Camo Grey

Vest ( in 2 sizes ! ) Smiley Happy

@MorningLover  I sent them back.Woman Sad  The size was perfect, but I felt the the petite weren't quite long enough, but the regular were really too long.  It was if I needed a length in between. 

Have your camo vests shipped?  Mine are in my state, but need to handed off to the next UPS leg, I should have them Monday!  I'll post about them as soon as I get them.  I hope UPS comes early so I have time to "play" with them.Woman Very Happy

Any clue as to when the camo blouse (that Jill is wearing in the denim skirt video) will be presented?  Also, wonder when the camo tote (with the leather at the top) will be shown?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

mine went from virginia beach, up to pennsylvania, and came back down to baltimore. LOL

if anyone needs any pics please let me know.....i will be happy to post them.

@sunshine45 - I would love to see pics of the Navy Ostrich. Can you post it as a tote as well as a hobo with the sides pushed in? Thx

If you (or anyone) will tell me how to post photos, I will be glad to do so. I have asked before and not gotten an answer. I have 4 coming (navy ostrich, camo, blue cobra and nude snake) and peach python probably Tuesday. I have a lot of bags (so a lot of tassels) that I can swap around to aid in decision making of colors, etc..Thanks for any help!

@Ilovelife123 - let's see if I can help you with posting photos to this forum. 

When you open the post or response function you will see 2 rows of icon / options in the box at the top to select font size, bold, underscore etc. on the 1st row of these options is an icon that when clicked will allow you to upload photos. It's the square looking icon 3rd from the end just before the numbers & bullet point icons.

click on that square icon. You will see options for adding an image. Click on  ' from uploaded images'. You should see your saved images pop up & then you can click on the one you want. Or in the middle of the open icon you can click on 'choose file' which will open your photo gallery, select the photo. 

Wish I could take screen shots & give you step by step. I figured it out by just playing with it. I think it's user friendly. Hope this helps! Now give it a try & let's see your new goodies Woman Very Happy

Thank you so much for helping me! I hope it works with my iphone! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain it. Let's hope I can "make it work"!  I will post pics tomorrow; my UPS doesn't arrive until about 7:30PM. 

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123  Can't wait to see your pics!  I really want to see the blue ostrich and curious about how the peach python will look.  I'm not much of a peach girl, but I thought it looked really nice the night it was presented. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Ilovelife123  Can't wait to see your pics!  I really want to see the blue ostrich and curious about how the peach python will look.  I'm not much of a peach girl, but I thought it looked really nice the night it was presented. Woman Very Happy

For whatever reason, the peach python STILL hasn't shipped? Go figure! LOL. 

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover  I sent them back.Woman Sad  The size was perfect, but I felt the the petite weren't quite long enough, but the regular were really too long.  It was if I needed a length in between. 

Have your camo vests shipped?  Mine are in my state, but need to handed off to the next UPS leg, I should have them Monday!  I'll post about them as soon as I get them.  I hope UPS comes early so I have time to "play" with them.Woman Very Happy

Any clue as to when the camo blouse (that Jill is wearing in the denim skirt video) will be presented?  Also, wonder when the camo tote (with the leather at the top) will be shown?

@IlliniGirl88 My vest shipped out today with delivery Tues. 

I haven't heard anything about the Camo blouse yet !

The Camo Leather Tote should be out by early summer-

ish wouldn't you think ? ! ? 

After the R4 I'm winding down for awhile. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Received my first Roma....its R4...I'm in love!  I thought it would be too big, once I cinched the sides with a velcro strap I use for electronic cords, its much better.  Blue Cobra ...what a beautie.   I own Gili pouches and phone crossover bags but never a large bag.  Wont be my last!

I also received the Camo.  Jury still out.  Nothing in my closet matches.  May take it for a test drive.  Would maybe trade for a nude snake which I would get more usage out of.  

Blue Cobra not going anywhere, love that!   I have the wallet also.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Received my first Roma....its R4...I'm in love!  I thought it would be too big, once I cinched the sides with a velcro strap I use for electronic cords, its much better.  Blue Cobra ...what a beautie.   I own Gili pouches and phone crossover bags but never a large bag.  Wont be my last!

I also received the Camo.  Jury still out.  Nothing in my closet matches.  May take it for a test drive.  Would maybe trade for a nude snake which I would get more usage out of.  

Blue Cobra not going anywhere, love that!   I have the wallet also.

@Dawnie - yay! Glad you have a new 'love' Heart Enjoy!!!

I'm waiting for my Blue Cobra R4. Also have the wallet & hope to get the pouch once it's reordered. Shipping has been very sloooow this week....

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like some of my orders were delivered today but R4 not until Monday. Crazy busy weekend ahead. Will post reviews either over the weekend or Monday. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Enjoy your new goodies Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 - I can post pics via my iPhone & Samsung notebook using the process I shared with you. It used to be easier before the Q website updates.

Hoping this process will work for you. Unless someone else has an alternative method they can share, this should work! Look forward to your reviews & pics!