Reply
Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎04-04-2010

My Blue Cobra and Navy Ostrich are due tomorrow, my foldovers arrived today!

So glad the hubs is out of town... not sure he would understand my logic?

 


@MorningLover wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl @Pecky and anyone else I forgot or is interested:

 

HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!  My Roma 4's are in the state in which I live, and I should have them by Friday, (UPS hasn't updated yet). Woman Very Happy

 


@Illinois8  Can't wait ! Which ones did you get ? I have

Nude Snake in Roma and Nude Snake in foldover

coming. I want to check them out at home. 

 

                                                         

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,166
Registered: ‎10-04-2015

@Illinois8

This was on...... G.I.L.I Handbag Talk!

 

BritishGirl wrote:

Ladies - get ready to blow your socks off !!!

 

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Exotic-Embossed-Leather-Tote.product.A276584.html?sc=A276584-User&cm_sp=...

 

 

A276584

G.I.L.I. Exotic Embossed Leather Tote

 

Contemporary handbag. Features double shoulder straps, double hardware handles. Interior features 2 front slip pockets, back-wall zip pocket, center zip compartment. Features shiny goldtone hardware & solid tan lining.

 

Content:Body & Trim: 100%Genuine Leather; Lining:100%Cotton. COO: Imported._ Meas.approx.:15"Wx12"Hx4-1/2"D. Handle drop=2-1/2". SD=9-1/2". Weight approx.: 2lbs. 15ozs.

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎04-04-2010

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

 

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

 

3 exotic choices 299.00


Beautiful bag, but thankfully not my style!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,030
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

 

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

 

3 exotic choices 299.00


@Illinois8 - yes! @BritishGirl posted a notice late last night on the GILI Handbag Talk thread.  It's a good looking handbag with the unique dual handle. The shoulder straps are attached internally so you can tuck them in and use the metal handle.  I really like the Dark Sand color Heart

 

G.I.L.I. Exotic Embossed Leather Tote (A276584)
 

This G.I.L.I. leather tote has it all--impeccable design, striking style, and functional features. Crafted from exquisite embossed leather, this must-have modern silhouette sports convenient double shoulder straps and gorgeous goldtone hardware handles. Plus, a luxurious lined interior gives you three pockets and a center zipper compartment to keep you elegantly organized at all times. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

 

  • Double goldtone handles, double shoulder straps, embossed design
  • Lined tan interior, back-wall zipper pocket, two front-wall slip pockets, center zipper compartment
  • Measures approximately 15"W x 12"H x 4-1/2"D with a 2-1/2" handle drop and a 9-1/2" strap drop; weighs approximately 2 lbs, 15 oz
  • Body/trim 100% cow leather; lining 100% cotton
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,328
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@Neecole wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

 

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

 

3 exotic choices 299.00


Beautiful bag, but thankfully not my style!!


@MorningLover  Thanks for posting, I couldn't get it the picture to copy.

 

 @Neecole @Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl - It's pretty, but not really my style either (or at least that's what I saw now)Woman LOL

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,328
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@Neecole wrote:

My Blue Cobra and Navy Ostrich are due tomorrow, my foldovers arrived today!

So glad the hubs is out of town... not sure he would understand my logic?

 


@MorningLover wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl @Pecky and anyone else I forgot or is interested:

 

HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!  My Roma 4's are in the state in which I live, and I should have them by Friday, (UPS hasn't updated yet). Woman Very Happy

 


@Illinois8  Can't wait ! Which ones did you get ? I have

Nude Snake in Roma and Nude Snake in foldover

coming. I want to check them out at home. 

 

                                                         

 


 


@Neecole  Post pics of the Romas you get!  I really want to see the Navy Ostrich, and let us know how the leather is.Woman Wink

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎04-04-2010

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Neecole wrote:

My Blue Cobra and Navy Ostrich are due tomorrow, my foldovers arrived today!

So glad the hubs is out of town... not sure he would understand my logic?

 


@MorningLover wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl @Pecky and anyone else I forgot or is interested:

 

HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!  My Roma 4's are in the state in which I live, and I should have them by Friday, (UPS hasn't updated yet). Woman Very Happy

 


@Illinois8  Can't wait ! Which ones did you get ? I have

Nude Snake in Roma and Nude Snake in foldover

coming. I want to check them out at home. 

 

                                                         

 


 


@Neecole  Post pics of the Romas you get!  I really want to see the Navy Ostrich, and let us know how the leather is.Woman Wink


I for sure will, I was kinda meh about the Roma 4, but decided to check it out in person as I do LOVE my Romas! You ladies have got me pretty darned excited! It is coming UPS so it will be an afternoon delivery.

Contributor
Posts: 57
Registered: ‎04-04-2010

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Neecole wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

 

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

 

3 exotic choices 299.00


Beautiful bag, but thankfully not my style!!


@MorningLover  Thanks for posting, I couldn't get it the picture to copy.

 

 @Neecole @Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl - It's pretty, but not really my style either (or at least that's what I saw now)Woman LOL

 

@Illinois8- I think I said the same thing about the stirrup totes and the Milanos and that didn't end well... 

 


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,030
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Neecole wrote:

@Illinois8 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

 

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

 

3 exotic choices 299.00


Beautiful bag, but thankfully not my style!!


@MorningLover  Thanks for posting, I couldn't get it the picture to copy.

 

 @Neecole @Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl - It's pretty, but not really my style either (or at least that's what I saw now)Woman LOL

 

 


@Illinois8 we must pace ourselves since we know more is coming Woman LOL

 

Wish we had a list of what's planned for this year. I want one of the new camo bags but I would like to know what else will be offered so I can make the best decision for my purpose/lifestyle


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,183
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

My blue cobra is out for delivery!!  I still can't believe how fast it was shipped.  I ordered Monday night and getting it today.  I can't wait to see it.