Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Glad to hear Jill address the hardware/pin concerns

The sand looks like a light taupe/gray to my eye

Grrrrr, I missed what she said.....flipping chanels.

@HULAGIRL - it might be in the video when it eventually posts.

Jill danced around the issue-did not state outright the old hardware failed. She said something to the effect that there were complaints about the pins in older handbags. Then she said R4 has brand new hardware/pins. 

Did anyone here anything else? 

@Chi-town girl  The one thing that I'm tired of, is making a big deal concerning the lock and key in the tassel.  The key to my heart???  What?  Just give us the long, gorgeous tassel.  I have zero desire to dig through that tee tiny tassel to look at the key, I want to "pet" a long tassel.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Jill danced around the issue-did not state outright the old hardware failed. She said something to the effect that there were complaints about the pins in older handbags. Then she said R4 has brand new hardware/pins. 

Thanks for filling me in re: what Jill said about the handle hardware......I would have much preferred "O" rings, but I'm still hoping for a "for old times sake" rerun of the Roma 2 in new solid colors.......things like bone, red, navy, tan, etc. 

You and me both, but not holding my breath. I suspect that bag costs more to produce. In the meantime, I'm sure not settling for this...

And any claim that this is like the Roma 2 is erroneous, to put it 'nicely'... from the odd size, to the shape, to the construction, to the missing clip, and to the apparently cardboard bottom, the bags are nothing alike. And for this price, no thanks, not interested...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL The O rings are so substantive on the ROMA 2.  This is why I always feel safe in putting my laptop in my ROMA 2's.  Clearly my ROMA 2's double for me in tote form as briefcase.  I am not sure about the hardward on the ROMA 4.  I probably would not use them as a briefcase.  I am looking forward to the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@HULAGIRL The O rings are so substantive on the ROMA 2.  This is why I always feel safe in putting my laptop in my ROMA 2's.  Clearly my ROMA 2's double for me in tote form as briefcase.  I am not sure about the hardward on the ROMA 4.  I probably would not use them as a briefcase.  I am looking forward to the reviews.

I much preferred both the form and function of the O rings... And that puny little magnet closure on a bag that size... along with the missing internal belt... I just don't get it. Skrimping on details was SO not the way to go.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  The one thing that I'm tired of, is making a big deal concerning the lock and key in the tassel.  The key to my heart???  What?  Just give us the long, gorgeous tassel.  I have zero desire to dig through that tee tiny tassel to look at the key, I want to "pet" a long tassel.Woman LOL

@IlliniGirl88  How about this.....

Tapping into another season of '70s-inspired fringe and fashion, Belkin's subtle USB cable keychain doubles as the perfect add-on to your bag as well as a power charge for your phone. Belkin USB leather tassel !

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

My Roma 4 in blue cobra shipped out already! That was real fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - Woman LOL Woman LOL thanks for the LOL  Woman LOL Woman LOL

I agree with you about the long tassel v the new short w lock & key. The lock & key is rather useless but the long tassel is the Handbag Diva's version of a spinner ring. It is def more versatile...Petting it, whooshing it, etc Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@MorningLover - now this would be much more functional than the lock & key. Can't say I've ever used my LV handbags lock & key. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

My Roma 4 in blue cobra shipped out already! That was real fast shipping.

@Pecky - My blue cobra has also shipped! 

@Pecky @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @1Professor @IlliniGirl88 & GILI gals, I reviewed the presentation & noticed the model Stacy who was sporting the Nude Snake handbag during the initial presentation had it over her shoulders via the double handles. She had the sides tucked in & it looked like the R2 silhouette. Of course, if you use the long strap the sides will not tuck in.

Very rarely do I use the R2 long strap. I typically have the sides tucked in without using the side clip so I'm encouraged & excited to get my BC home! 

I still have the Navy Ostrich on check hold. Love the finish & color Heart smart of them to not paint the dots since smudged dots was the main reason why I returned the taupe ostrich Milano bag. But...I think camo is moving into 2nd place. Very interested to read review from @1Professor & anyone else that purchased camo. 

Who gets the honor of 1st delivery/receipt???