Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover- thx for the updates & photo. Will it actually be presented on PMStyle? It's not listed as a show item. Maybe just a sneak peek? I'm not sure yet about purchasing it. The larger width dimension, the lack of the side clip & hardware is giving me pause along with the higher than initially posted price. 

@Ilovelife123 @IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @culebra @equss@ @Sahmlam @Sunnycorle @Gsmom & other Roma fans are you ready for the reveal? 

Edited: per Jill's Facebook page, it's on next Mon Apr 4, LOL, another week to ponder Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @culebra @equss and any others interested

This may be a dumb idea, but wondering if there is a way to use the D rings where the shoulder strap attaches to create a cinch to pull in the sides of the bag.  If you could shorten the shoulder strap and use that, it already has clips on the end, the shoulder strap would be the cinch and sit inside the bag.  You wouldn't be able to use the shoulder strap then, but the ends would be pulled in.  You may not have to permanently alter the strap either.  Not ideal, but just thinking out loud.  I really wish the cinch had been built into the bag.  Can't wait to see the presentation though.

@IlliniGirl88 - I think your idea is worth a consideration. I too was looking to see if we can get the bag to mimic the Roma2. Jill's 'frozen' photo w the R4 suggests it is pliable so it may work. I don't always use the side clip on my R2's yet I can push in the sides & it stays unless I have it filled or am toting my portfolio & laptop. 

It would be very helpful to see presentation of both the foldover tote and R4 together so we can do a visual compare of size, internal details & how they carry.

For anyone interested, I picked up the new wallet with the clip in Blue Cobra. I like the colors, print & leather. There is blue but not electric blue. It looks subtle & pretty. The leather finish is the same if not similar to the finish of my Snow Leopard portfolio. I like having the wallet clip to hook internally in a bag for added security & ease of retrieving it or to hook keys if I'm grabbing just the wallet to run a quick errand. It has internal org for cards & cash & phone. 

So.... Next up is the reappearance of the foldover tote by 'end of March', right??? Not sure if I missed any new updates regarding presentations & availability. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Several people on Jills facebook have asked her to show the

Roma 4 without the packing paper inside. Show them all to be

able to check them out ! Jill hasn't responded back so I guess

we'll have to wait until 4 / 4 presentation. She's working on the

Today show .......

Spring cleaning overwhelming? Coming up the ultimate

40 minute morning makeover!     Today Show Matt Lauer

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have that wallet in the nude snake, blue cobra, and camo and love them all.  It's the right size for certain times when I'm out and about and I don't want a big purse, and I love the clip.  Even better, I scored these when the went on clearance.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have that wallet in the nude snake, blue cobra, and camo and love them all.  It's the right size for certain times when I'm out and about and I don't want a big purse, and I love the clip.  Even better, I scored these when the went on clearance.Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 Should I get the Nude Snake ?  Smiley Happy

A273678   G.I.L.I. Leather Zip Pouch Wallet   

$59.00

CLEARANCE PRICE: $39.00 + S&H: $3.00

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

A273678   G.I.L.I. Leather Zip Pouch Wallet   

$59.00

@MorningLover YES! YES! and YES!!!Woman LOL  I obviously am not going to tell you how to spend your money, but I really like the wallet.  It's small, but it holds my 4S phone in a Lifeproof case, chunky car key, credit card, license, money, and lip gloss.  I can clip my house keys on the clip end of the wallet too.  (I keep my car key separate from me house keys).  The nude snake is my favorite pattern, it's very neutral for me.  Some people complained that the wallet was too small, but I found it was fine for certain times.  We were out to dinner the other night and I took only this and it was perfect (not a lot of room in this restaurant) also if I'm running to the store, sometimes I just don't want to drag a big bag.  Let me know if you get it!

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

A273678G.I.L.I. Leather Zip Pouch Wallet

$59.00

@MorningLover YES! YES! and YES!!!Woman LOL  I obviously am not going to tell you how to spend your money, but I really like the wallet.  It's small, but it holds my 4S phone in a Lifeproof case, chunky car key, credit card, license, money, and lip gloss.  I can clip my house keys on the clip end of the wallet too.  (I keep my car key separate from me house keys).  The nude snake is my favorite pattern, it's very neutral for me.  Some people complained that the wallet was too small, but I found it was fine for certain times.  We were out to dinner the other night and I took only this and it was perfect (not a lot of room in this restaurant) also if I'm running to the store, sometimes I just don't want to drag a big bag.  Let me know if you get it!

@IlliniGirl88 Can you fit all these items at the same time ? I didn't

think it looked too big ! It looks narrow ! Maybe I will order

Nude Snake since you Love them !! Woman LOL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I grabbed the Blue Cobra when they went on clearance. It's a great price for a really nice wallet. And I too like/use the clip. I'm thinking about picking up a couple more for gifts + the camo for me Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Look for the foldover in tomorrow night's Inspired Style...I'll be looking tomorrow morning for it....just sayin...

Edited to add: I'd also be looking for it to be about $14 less than we paid (those of us that bought it) and look for 6 ez pays...Just be looking. 

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 Can you fit all these items at the same time ? I didn't

think it looked too big ! It looks narrow ! Maybe I will order

Nude Snake since you Love them !! Woman LOL Woman Happy

@MorningLover  Yes, they all fit at the same time.  The phone fits with space at the end for the key, lipgloss on the top of phone, ID and credit card in slots, and money folded by phone.  There's a narrow gusset on each end so it expands to accomodate the thickness of my phone and key.  If the case or phone was a smidge bigger, the key wouldn't fit and I'd have to attach it to the clip.  When I get my new phone, I'm sure that's what I'll do.  Let me know if you get it. 

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

Look for the foldover in tomorrow night's Inspired Style...I'll be looking tomorrow morning for it....just sayin...

Edited to add: I'd also be looking for it to be about $14 less than we paid (those of us that bought it) and look for 6 ez pays...Just be looking. 

@Ilovelife123  Ooh, thanks for the heads up!  Wonder if they've added any different colors/prints?  I already have the nude snake in the foldover, but thinking about picking up the blue cobra in this vs. the blue cobra in Roma 4.  Even though foldover is zippered, would you do both the foldover and Roma 4 in the same print?