Frequent Contributor

I'm still trying out the Blue Cobra option in the Roma 4, but I'm finding it to be rather slouchy and it hangs more north-south than the traditional Rome 2 when carried.  I am finding that the Roma 4 is growing on me more.  But I'm wondering if maybe the Navy Ostrich would be a better choice for me, especially if it holds it shape better when being carried.  Any thoughts from the Roma "brain-trust"? Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like my blue cobra and my nude snake.  You could get an organizer.  I might try one.  My cobra puddled on the floor at a clients yesterday.  Not a good look.  On its behalf I only had one small ouch in it. 

Valued Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I ended up canceling my order.  I think I got caught up in the excitement.  I rarely buy a bag that I haven't been able to check out in person.  I hate returning items, too.  I'll have to sit this one out and enjoy vicariously through others. To all those that have/bought this one - enjoy!! 

I was kicking myself after canceling my order, so I reinstated it. Can't wait to see the foldover totes in person - particularly once "clipped/cinched" on the sides.  I decided I can always return them, if needed.  

Looking forward to seeng the Roma 4 presentation, particularly the blue ostrich, tonight.  Smiley Happy

So...I ordered the large foldover bags in blue cobra and nude snake.I felt kind of bad and canceled them.  Then l felt worse after canceling them, and I had the order reinstated.  Yes, I flip-flopped. Smiley Wink  However, I absolutely love both of these bags.  I clip the D-rings together for the "slouchier" look.  I must've gotten 15 compliments the first day I carried the blue cobra.  SO glad I changed mind. I will order more if/when they lower the price again. 

Honored Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

I'm still trying out the Blue Cobra option in the Roma 4, but I'm finding it to be rather slouchy and it hangs more north-south than the traditional Rome 2 when carried.  I am finding that the Roma 4 is growing on me more.  But I'm wondering if maybe the Navy Ostrich would be a better choice for me, especially if it holds it shape better when being carried.  Any thoughts from the Roma "brain-trust"? Smiley Very Happy

@BritishGirl - @sunshine45 bought the Navy Ostrich R4. She posted photos on one of the threads earlier this week. She said the ostrich does hold it's shape, does not puddle. So it may be a better option for you. 

I like slouchy bags but have to use a structured purse organizer - it really helps to add structure to the bag as well as to keep items organized. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl ....Can you tell me what type of purse

organizer do you use ? I have the Lori Greiner purse

organizer that came w / 2 sizes. I'm just wondering if there

is something out there that's better.

If anyone else wants to share there favorite purse

organizer please chime in ! Woman Very Happy 

Thank you ! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl ....Can you tell me what type of purse

organizer do you use ? I have the Lori Greiner purse

organizer that came w / 2 sizes. I'm just wondering if there

is something out there that's better.

If anyone else wants to share there favorite purse

organizer please chime in ! Woman Very Happy 

Thank you ! Woman Happy

@MorningLover - I don't know the brand of the organizer I own. Bought it on Amazon 2 years ago when I bought the Roma2. I pulled it out of my R4 to see if I could find a logo or name, nothing! 

Its very similar in size and structure to the LG one I posted. Except it does not have the top looped handles. Mine is black exterior with a leopard print interior. It's made really well - holding up well. I think I paid around $20 for it.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@sunshine45 @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @Pecky @IlliniGirl88

Well, as I reported, I DID order the blue camo GILI vest (now shown on the Q with Amy), but liked the way the GREY was showing, so ordered that one, too (just before it SOLD OUT). One will go back.

The camo stuff always sells out (remember the GILI camo jacket?).

@1Professor  Oh, you're too funny, because you know, no camo ever goes back once it enters the home

@IlliniGirl88: Both camo vests finally arrived. It does seem like one should go back. (They look great with the collar zipped!) Which one?

Did you keep a camo vest?

Will a camo vest even allow me to return it????? Wondering.

@1Professor  Well, it's not my money, but I would keep both the gray and the blue.  I think they are two totally different looks.  The gray looks so cute with a slim black turtleneck sweater for fall/winter and the denim is so great right now with white.  I kept all three.Woman LOL  I really like the olive too, such a classic camo color.  The collar really makes this vest cute.  Let me know if you send one back.

Contributor

I just saw the Roma 4 for the first time today and I was looking for the inside clasp. I don't mind the different tassle, but I do mind the converability, they really missed the boat on this by taking out the inner clasp.  I love the colors though.  I am on the fence on this one. I am trying to think of a clever way to maybe have someone install hardware for me inexpensively and do it my way....  A friend of mine knows a guy the works with equestrian leather goods and he also works on handbags.  She is going to take a few of my Makowsky's over to see if he can clean my white glove leather bag and also see if he can replace the cracked handles on the black one (only think wrong with it - bad handle design - they should have done rolled but, when wide and flat).  I will take a pic of the Roma 4 and see if he thinks he can replicate what i have in my 2.  I will let you ladies know what I come up with.

L

Contributor

LOL Hula, I sent my two exotics back - the grey snake and the espresso lizard (my favorite) becuase they were starting to flake.  The only think I have close to an exotic is the Roma 2 Ostrich in the natural and the croco in the Milano bag.  I do love the peach python and the natural colored exotic.  I love the navy ostrich because I don't have a cobalt colored bag but since I am on the fence I may grab the discounted cobalt colored roma 3 until I can find out if a friend can install an internal clasp to the four to make it like the 2.  I think my favorite though is that Sand, it is beautiful and would go with everything!!!!

Contributor

I have three of the Roma 2's and use them extensively.  I found the only way for me to be organized and not have the black hole syndrome was to break down and buy the purse organizers.  I actually love them now since I can pull them out and switch the into a different bag and not worry that I forgot something like my charger or my id.