Respected Contributor

@MorningLover

I took a picture of my nude snake foldover beside the peach python pouch.  Sorry for the glare.Woman Embarassed  Also, decided to show the nude snake, blue cobra and peach python together just for kicks.Woman Wink

IMG_0697 - Copy.jpgIMG_0698 - Copy.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover - thanks for posting the notice & the photos! I like the Blue Cobra & glad to see them continuing to offer exotics ;-).

Not sure yet how I feel about some of the design features + concerns about possible shedding. I'm leaning towards ordering it so I can see it in person. Q website photos are typically bad & not a good representation.

I also like the Camo but agree with @IlliniGirl88 about concerns of the colors vs the other Camo items- think it is due to the poor photography. 

Appreciate the details & your observations @Ilovelife123 @IlliniGirl88 @MorningLover @culebra@1Professor ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover

I took a picture of my nude snake foldover beside the peach python pouch.  Sorry for the glare.Woman Embarassed  Also, decided to show the nude snake, blue cobra and peach python together just for kicks.Woman Wink

IMG_0697 - Copy.jpgIMG_0698 - Copy.jpg

What Beauties @IlliniGirl88!!! Love these 2 exotic options. Thx for posting photos ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

OH VERY LOVELY !!! Thanks for posting . By the pics I think

I like Nude Snake the best Heart

The Foldover doesn't look tooo big . I like the fact that it has

a zipper closure.........

Wonder why they haven't offered the leather pouch in Nude

Snake ? We also need several other options too !!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

GILI ROMA 4 TOTE............

I couldn't pull up Nude Snake and Sand photo.

Blue Ostrich               Nude Snake              Sand

Peach Python              Blue Cobra                    Camo       

G.I.L.I. Leather Roma 4 Tote. Contemporary Handbag. Features

double straps, removable/adjustable shoulder strap, four bottom

feet, top snap closure. Interior features back-wall zip pocket, 2

front-wall slip pockets. Features shiny goldtone hardware &

signature G.I.L.I solid lining. Body & Trim:100%Genuine Leather;

Measures approx.: 19"Wx12"Hx6"D. Handle drop=7"; SD=16"-18".

Weight approx.:2lbs. 6ozs.

@MorningLover:  Thanks. Bag still looks sad to me. However the blue ostrich is fascinating and different from any other I've seen! Hmmmmm . . .

Trusted Contributor

After carrying one GILI bag over the Winter, I now hate it.  Don't think it's wearing well and certainly doesn't look like a bag worth the high price I paid.  Again, HATE.

Respected Contributor

They missed the boat not having an interior clip.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Blue Ostrich              

@MorningLover:  Thanks. Bag still looks sad to me. However the blue ostrich is fascinating and different from any other I've seen! Hmmmmm . . .

Agree @1Professor... It's the only choice in which I might have been interested, but as you note, still a tad sad and well, no... I think not... And while I realize my thoughts aren't particularly appreciated by some... I'll just have to pick up the pieces and go on when I say It might be nice to continue offering so many exotics if they offered equally as many solids and/or other options... But as is, well, nope again... too much of the same old song... and camo is never an option for me... I'd also have preferred the previous larger round ring connectors for the straps, as this new design just looks so meager, and really, adds nothing to the overall look of the bag. It'll still be at least marginally interesting to see it presented, but this one is yet another easy pass for me, as the brand appears to continue to deteriorate at the same time the prices remain a bit on the rich side...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Blue Ostrich              

Agree @1Professor... It's the only choice in which I might have been interested, but as you note, still a tad sad and well, no... I think not... And while I realize my thoughts aren't particularly appreciated by some... I'll just have to pick up the pieces and go on when I say It might be nice to continue offering so many exotics if they offered equally as many solids and/or other options... But as is, well, nope again... too much of the same old song... and camo is never an option for me... I'd also have preferred the previous larger round ring connectors for the straps, as this new design just looks so meager, and really, adds nothing to the overall look of the bag. It'll still be at least marginally interesting to see it presented, but this one is yet another easy pass for me, as the brand appears to continue to deteriorate at the same time the prices remain a bit on the rich side...

@stevieb: They changed things for the worse, including the hardware (using the problematic-many-pieces hardware from the Milano versus the simple reliable o-rings). Description says "snap" closing? Not magnetic?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Blue Ostrich              

@stevieb: They changed things for the worse, including the hardware (using the problematic-many-pieces hardware from the Milano versus the simple reliable o-rings). Description says "snap" closing? Not magnetic?

@1Professor This is pretty disappointing all around... I was hoping they would just re-up a reasonable facsimile of the Roma we all know and love, but I guess not... Aside from the problems, I don't think the new hardware flatters the bag. Somewhere in one of the many pictures posted, I seem to remember seeing a black ostrich Roma-esque tote with round rings and was so hoping we would see something along those lines. Sadly, that must've been an older bag (though I don't remember a Roma in black ostrich and it definitely was not the hobo...) or another prototype that was too good to make the QVC cut. It appears that they really cut production costs on this one to the bone and threw out both the value and style in the process.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...