Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @MorningLover:

The Roma 4 was unexpectedly shown on Shawn's Find show last night, without Jill. Shawn unstuffed the bags to show the slouch, so the new video is worth watching.

Camo sold out!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 

GILI has new monogrammed pouches up this morning in three colors.  (A276576 in blue, blush and olive with a darker center stripe and gold monogram).  They're cute, but I'd have preferred a nude snake pouch.  They'd make a nice gift.  I wonder how the gold monogram will wear over time?

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 @MorningLover:

The Roma 4 was unexpectedly shown on Shawn's Find show last night, without Jill. Shawn unstuffed the bags to show the slouch, so the new video is worth watching.

Camo sold out!

@1Professor  I was flipping the channel last night and saw this right as it came on, couldn't believe it.  I was thrilled Shawn took out all the stuffing, but she wanted the model to karate chop the top, not fold in the sides, and they were working with the navy ostrich too. I was so hoping she'd squish it a bit more than she did.Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 and other gili girls

I haven't seen the latest presentation. It seems like they

show the R4 everyway but the way we want it shown !  Woman Sad

Why can't they figure it out ? It was posted on Jill's

facebook asking her to show the R4 with the sides in ! Woman Frustrated

I don't really care about the new .........

G.I.L.I. Pebble Leather Monogram pouch. I would rather 

just have new ones in different colored leathers and

finishes. Like Nude Snake , Pink Snake, etc........ Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor @Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 

GILI has new monogrammed pouches up this morning in three colors.  (A276576 in blue, blush and olive with a darker center stripe and gold monogram).  They're cute, but I'd have preferred a nude snake pouch.  They'd make a nice gift.  I wonder how the gold monogram will wear over time?

@IlliniGirl88 @1Professor @Chi-town girl@Ilovelife123 @Dawniee

SNEAK PEEK! There's a new clutch in town and it's got your initial

on it! > http://qvc.co/GILI_ClutchSneakPeek.

You can get it here first before it debuts in Inspired Style this

Friday at 9pm et with Jill Martin!

Which Initial would you get?

Valued Contributor

I need to watch that new video of the Roma 4.  I bought the navy ostrich and love it, but the sides of mine are a little stiff and I'm having a hard time pushing them in.  Other than that, I am super happy with my bag.  And I'm finding that the navy color pretty much goes with everything I wear color-wise.  I was a little nervous about that.

Respected Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

I need to watch that new video of the Roma 4.  I bought the navy ostrich and love it, but the sides of mine are a little stiff and I'm having a hard time pushing them in.  Other than that, I am super happy with my bag.  And I'm finding that the navy color pretty much goes with everything I wear color-wise.  I was a little nervous about that.

@Arianny I read reviews that said the Navy Ostrich was stiff. You

could try rubbing some leather conditioner on it and keep working

the sides in. I did this to my Milano Natural Ostrich and it helped !

I actually rolled the handbag up several times to soften it up.

I read a review about another person doing this !

Smiley Happy Good luck ...

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@Arianny wrote:

@Arianny I read reviews that said the Navy Ostrich was stiff. You

could try rubbing some leather conditioner on it and keep working

the sides in. I did this to my Milano Natural Ostrich and it helped !

I actually rolled the handbag up several times to soften it up.

I read a review about another person doing this !

Smiley Happy Good luck ...

it really isnt overly stiff, but i dont feel like it is pliable enough to fold in the sides and still have it look good. i love it the way it is and didnt buy it to fold in, but if you ARE buying the navy ostrich to fold it in, i would try a different handbag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thanks Morning Lover!  I am trying to play with the long strap to see if I can somehow remove the longer piece and use the smaller piece to cinch in the sides.  Looks like it can be done, I just have to figure out exactly how to do it.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Chi-town girl, I looked at your pictures of the R4 BC and finally succumbed ! Got my R4 BC last week and it is a beautiful bag. I was able to cinch the sides in by pushing them in and hanging the shoulder strap inside the bag ( the weight of the clip hardware  hanging  inside the bag keeps the cinch in place. So this will be my cinch method till I find a good leather shop to make a cinch buckle for the inside ) . I normally carry the bag only by the short handles on my shoulder so this was perfect. Have used the bag a couple of times with no organizer inside, just my BC wallet and another pouch for essentials(  I wish they would restock the BC pouches soon , I am running out of patience here !!) . The bag retained its cinched shape all day and I received so many compliments.  I love the bag and decided to get another BC for my best friend for her upcoming birthday. The second one came yesterday and the first thing I noticed when I opened it was a horrible smell ( like those pest sprays) and it was an obvious return, missing dust cover and long strap and also had a tear on the bottom next to the feet. Called CS and will be returning the defective one. My friend is getting some Judith a Ripka jewelry now.  Will wait for clearance or "as is" to get another R4. I hope you are enjoying yours. Have a good weekend.