Honored Contributor

just opened mine.......i think it is going to be a keeper! no noticeable bad odor or smell.....does have a nice leather smell.

i bought the blue ostrich. i had no problems with the dots and spots......no random or smeared dots with no spots or spots with no dots. LOL, does that make sense?

the blue ostrich has some structure......it does stand easily on its on when it is empty. the color is beautiful.......almost leaning towards  a purple shade of navy. the leather feels good and substantial in weight. i do love the new tassel with the lock and key. i like variety and dont need a huge tassel on every single handbag that i have.

the sides do not fold in easily, but that was not a deal breaker for me. i didnt need the sides to fold in.

the base of the handbag is solid......firm, but easily pliable......it does NOT feel like cardboard at all. nice sized feet on the bottom also. its a big one ladies....could almost be used as an overnight tote.

any questions?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just opened mine.......i think it is going to be a keeper! no noticeable bad odor or smell.....does have a nice leather smell.

i bought the blue ostrich. i had no problems with the dots and spots......no random or smeared dots with no spots or spots with no dots. LOL, does that make sense?

the blue ostrich has some structure......it does stand easily on its on when it is empty. the color is beautiful.......almost leaning towards  a purple shade of navy. the leather feels good and substantial in weight. i do love the new tassel with the lock and key. i like variety and dont need a huge tassel on every single handbag that i have.

the sides do not fold in easily, but that was not a deal breaker for me. i didnt need the sides to fold in.

the base of the handbag is solid......firm, but easily pliable......it does NOT feel like cardboard at all. nice sized feet on the bottom also. its a big one ladies....could almost be used as an overnight tote.

any questions?

@sunshine45 - glad you rec'd a keeper. I love the color Heart

Still waiting for my Blue Cobra. Not sure what's going on. Order status says my package is still in Virginia Beach Woman Frustrated

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

mine went from virginia beach, up to pennsylvania, and came back down to baltimore. LOL

if anyone needs any pics please let me know.....i will be happy to post them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover

I just got them and am getting ready to run out the door.  UPS came really late today.  I did unbox them and really didn't have time to look at them, but I don't think I like the camo.It's kind of bleached out looking.  I'll take pics tomorrow and post.Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 I noticed some reviews are posted on the product

page. Looks like there are good reviews for the Camo !

I was thinking maybe your first impression ( It's kind of

bleached out ) is because you have the other darker

version and you're used to that ! I'm curious to hear your thoughts today.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Neecole wrote:

Ok, so they came!!

Navy ostrich is a gorgeous color, but has some issues with the dots, there are some extra dots where there aren't bumps and of course it is right on the front...

It can definately have the sides pulled in, maybe with a little training, nothing heavy inside needed.

The ostrich os softer than my Roma and Roma 2's, but it is still not a squishy leather.

Stands up on it's own.

Not sure I like the painted leather seams as well as the top stitched ones?

Something seems not quite right to me with the proportion, but perhaps it is me being so used to the Roma 2s, maybe becuase the straps are longer, not sure?

Sorry the pictures are sideways...

The last picture is the best representation of color.

20160407_141707.jpg20160407_141730.jpg20160407_141855.jpg

@Neecole  That totally stinks, because the color looks beautful.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @Jen44 @sunshine45 @1Professor

Photos of the Foldovers and Romas together.  I think I'm keeping the Romas, and I actually love the camo!  It looks great with denim, ivory/white, and gray!  I'm used to the darker version and when I initially saw this, I didn't think I liked it, but it looks good with lighter colors. I'm going to return the blue cobra foldover, I just don't need two big bags in this print. 

I also played around with some long tassels I have, and I really like the green lizard tassel on the camo bag.  The brown and ivory look good on the nude snake, but not sure about the black and ivory on the blue cobra.  The black is too dark. 

Blue Cobra:

IMG_0772.JPGIMG_0777.JPGIMG_0778.JPGIMG_0788.JPGIMG_0789.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @Jen44 @sunshine45 @1Professor

Here is the Camo Roma 4: (and I added the long lizard tassel)

IMG_0779.JPGIMG_0780.JPGIMG_0781.JPG

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover @Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @sunshine45 @Jen44 @1Professor

Here's the Nude Snake Roma 4 and Foldover (and I added an ivory and brown tassel).

IMG_0787.JPG

Nude Snake Foldover and Roma 4

IMG_0782.JPGIMG_0784.JPG

Nude Snake Roma 4 w/ Brown Tassel

IMG_0785.JPG

Nude Snake Roma 4 w/ Ivory Tassel

IMG_0786.JPG

Nude Snake Foldover

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover

I just got them and am getting ready to run out the door.  UPS came really late today.  I did unbox them and really didn't have time to look at them, but I don't think I like the camo.It's kind of bleached out looking.  I'll take pics tomorrow and post.Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 I noticed some reviews are posted on the product

page. Looks like there are good reviews for the Camo !

I was thinking maybe your first impression ( It's kind of

bleached out ) is because you have the other darker

version and you're used to that ! I'm curious to hear your thoughts today.Smiley Happy

@MorningLover  You are absolutely right about me being used to the darker camo color!  When I got home last night, I took the camo into my closet and it looks great with denim, ivory/white, and gray.  It's better for spring/summer and looked cute with a light pink boyfriend shirt that I had on last night.  I like to wear gray and white in fall/winter and it will look really good with that too.

Also, I took the green lizard tassel and put it on the camo bag and I think it looks great!  I'm very happy with the way the slouch too.  I would have liked the clip, but I'm "training" the bag and using a carabiner fastened to the D rings to pull in the sides too.  Overall, I really like the bag!

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @Jen44 @sunshine45 @1Professor

Here is the Camo Roma 4: (and I added the long lizard tassel)

IMG_0779.JPGIMG_0780.JPG

@IlliniGirl88: ADORE the camo! Love the faded look and thanks so much for showing it with the lizard tassle (perfect match!).t 

[Mine is shipped. But I'm on the West Coast. *sigh*]