Occasional Contributor

Update: Called QVC CS about three packages that were delivered and I was issued credit for them over the phone. Of course, customer service was awesome and so lovely to deal with. However, I have one package that was sent at the same time that is showing still in transit. Went to USPS website to track package. All four packages came up as "in transit". USPS 800 number will Not connect you with a human being. Called local post office where I mailed the packages. Postal worker told me they can't track the package after it has been picked up because USPS contracts other companies to deliver for them. The reason all the packages look like they are "in transit" is because these contracted companies have not scanned the packages correctly when they are delivered. My only option now is to hope it was picked up and will be delivered this year some time. All packages were mailed 10/2. I could have driven my returns to PA more quickly and it would have been less of a pain, to be honest. Sorry QVC, but this isn't cool.

loveyourself