Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Pecky 

Why do you like them?

@Just Bling I like a variety of handbags. I have   a denim stripe bag from R Riveter and love it.  I like variety in my handbags and change them frequently. I also happen to love palm prints and the colors of this bag was just calling to me.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  That palm print fabric is beautiful, the nicest choice IMO.

Honored Contributor

I figure any time I can pay more to give somone in the U.S. some income, the less I have to pay in taxes.  And someone here gets a job.  To me, that is worth investing in.

Plus, I have no need for big tote bags any more except to put things in in the house, use when I go around picking up things to put away, and to pack some towels and things in for the guest room when someone comes to stay the night.  

OR, if I go outside to read for awhile, to get groceries in, carry drinks from the garage to the fridge, keep paperwork in for something I'm doing that will take days or weeks in the office, etc.  And sometimes they go to a friend or with a friend who stops by and needs a pickup! 

"Here, take this tea and these cookies and you can keep the bag!"  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Otto in the blue.  I agree with @Sooner Made in America, helps support our troops families is a win win for me. The back story is truly inspiring.  I bought mine when they were first presented and felt good about it.  Have used it all summer and I don't see age at all.  

Honored Contributor

Re: R. Riveter bonus buy

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling   Love the back story and Made in America....the bags are ok.

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked the green but I don't need another tote.

Honored Contributor

I'm kinda interested but not having a zip closure is the one drawback for me. 

Respected Contributor

I have two of them. I just took out the first mosaic print  offered in brown for Fall. I also have a cream print I used all summer. They are made well and I appreciate the assistance given to the Military support families which I have been a part of but  was able to live in the same house and community and not move constantly. 

I sprayed mine with Scotchgard just in case.  Other than attracting  some dog hair they held up fine.I am 68 and love mine. I think they are fine for all ages. Prints or solids.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I received my Exploded Palm bag and it so pretty.  I really like that the colors are muted.  I am pleased with my purchase.

Respected Contributor

The concept and the bags are nice but just too pricey for my budget.  And they still are cloth bags for a very high price.