Respected Contributor

The bags look very nice and I am all for the concept and made in USA but I feel they are totally overpriced for canvas bags.  I will not buy cause they are out of my budget.  Happy the girls are doing well with this enterprise.

Honored Contributor

I saw this brand pitched on Shark Tank awhile back.  I loved the story and wanted to order a bag, but just couldn't convince myself to spend the cash at the time.  Recently I've committed to buying as much Made in the USA stuff as possible.  With that, I've accepted the fact that I could be required to pay more.  Yesterday it was time to put my words into action.  Yes, it's a canvas bag, but I look at my purchase as investing in and supporting a cause.  I ordered a navy and a purple TSV.

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I have been looking for the perfect Camo bag that didn't look like I was camping! I have the all black from their site and like it, so versatile with lots of pockets, love the inside because I can see everything and the leather smells so good! It shipped today 7/4 so I can give a review after I get it. Enjoy your day, be safe.

Valued Contributor

I have had the all black for a year and no problems. Enjoy if you got one. 

Valued Contributor

I received my Camo R. Riveter bag and I love it! I like my all black one but this is just too cool. So glad I got it, made in USA by military spouses, how great it that. 

Respected Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

I received my Camo R. Riveter bag and I love it! I like my all black one but this is just too cool. So glad I got it, made in USA by military spouses, how great it that. 

@Beach Baby 1   I have the camo coming, but, sigh, still IN PROCESS!

The military spouses backstory was compelling, so I hoped the bag would be wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I heard about them a few years ago, I want to say maybe Pioneer Woman/Ree talked about them.

I like their stuff and the price doesn't put me off.

But I would not buy a QVC version because their "exclusive" version usually means "cut corners" in some way to make it below the $200 price point.

From the photo, it looked much smalled than anything they have on their website, so I assume that's how they got i under $200.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I heard about them a few years ago, I want to say maybe Pioneer Woman/Ree talked about them.

I like their stuff and the price doesn't put me off.

But I would not buy a QVC version because their "exclusive" version usually means "cut corners" in some way to make it below the $200 price point.

From the photo, it looked much smalled than anything they have on their website, so I assume that's how they got i under $200.

Hi! I have the OTTO in all black from their site and it is the same size and quality, the pouch is small but a nice bonus. 

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of regretting not buying the black TSV.  

I'll get over it. Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Would you believe that I just got my handbag that was a TSV and I ordered it the day before the TSV? They have real problems with their shipping. Has anyone else had this problem with this product or other products?