Honored Contributor

I like the two prints of today's TSV, but I don't pay $200 for any handbag ever.

Respected Contributor

very pretty tote.  Love the lining in it.  Ordered the navy.  Not a bad price either.  Something different for me instead of carrying an all leather bag.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Not a fan of camo but some of the colors are nice. I'd consider the bag but for the fact that it's a little too north-south for me, not very deep at only 4 inches, and that $200 price, which I find sort of off-putting for a mostly canvas bag.

@stevieb  My exact feelings on the shape.  I kind of liked the berry, but it's twill not canvas.  If I liked the shape better, I think I would have opted for the black.

New Contributor

IS THE CANVAS GOOD IN THE RAIN OR DOES IT SPOT WHEN YOU GET IT WET

New Contributor

I ALSO ORDERED THE CAMO. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST PURCHASE IN THIS BRAND. I'M EXCITED TO GET IT!!!!

Honored Contributor

@c rudy wrote:

I ALSO ORDERED THE CAMO. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST PURCHASE IN THIS BRAND. I'M EXCITED TO GET IT!!!!

@c rudy Me too!! I got it just before it sold out.  I can't wait to get it.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Camo too.  I was wondering if it was water reppelant,  I never heard them say it was.  

Trusted Contributor

My mother was a Rosie the Riveter during WWII and when this showed up as a TSV I had to have one!   I was so torn between the black and the camo.  I wound up with the black.  I would have loved both but I see the camo is sold out already so no changing my mind now.  My son is in the Navy and would love to see them do a blue camo for the "blueberry" camo the Navy wears.  More than happy to support military wives, and Made in the USA products.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@c rudy wrote:

@c rudy Me too!! I got it just before it sold out.  I can't wait to get it.

I'm on WL for the camo - I just missed it.....at 7:30 in the morning!!!!!  Hope I get it!Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I went to the R Riveter website and was surprised they don't post any pictures of what the bags look like on the inside.