Honored Contributor

When l saw the brand name, l thought of this (Rosie the Riveter). But l guess there's no connection. Woman LOL

88134729-CFE6-4E5B-91C9-9141BB9A9824.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  Guessing that's exactly the connection they're hoping consumers make... Sorry though, this consumer is no more inclined to fork over a few hundred for a canvas bag than for a nylon bag, though I do prefer canvas to nylon...

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Actually, there is a connection. The women who started this contacted the real Rosie and she was most pleased. I have the Otto and I think that some of their bags are named after heroes or such from WWII. Go to their website it is most informative.  The bag is great. 

Esteemed Contributor

They have prints now...a stripe, a floral and a "tile."  I know which one I'd like...and I hope it's part of the TSV next week.  

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I have never heard of this brand.  I just saw the TSV and I really like the camo.  

Valued Contributor

The TSV is posted if you search R. Riveter. A variety of colors of the OTTO bsg.  I have the all black and like it. I just purchased the Camo with brown leather for $199, free ship. Check it out. 

5572F7BE-1E60-4049-A53F-C4B1B1BD5968.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of camo but some of the colors are nice. I'd consider the bag but for the fact that it's a little too north-south for me, not very deep at only 4 inches, and that $200 price, which I find sort of off-putting for a mostly canvas bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: R.. Riveter Handbags

[ Edited ]

I am so disappointed.  I love the beyond the sea stripe pattern on their website and was hoping it would be part of the TSV.  I don't need another bag but was willing to buy one at a TSV price and would have the beyond  the sea stripe in processing by now if it was available as the TSV.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I am so disappointed.  I love the beyond the sea stripe pattern on their website and was hoping it would be part of the TSV.  I don't need another bag but was willing to buy one at a TSV price and would have the beyond  the sea stripe in processing by now if it was available as the TSV.

@esmerelda ITA! When I looked over at their website I saw that one and loved it.  They have a tote for $140 in that patteren but it doesn' have a closure of any kind.

Super Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 wrote:

The TSV is posted if you search R. Riveter. A variety of colors of the OTTO bsg.  I have the all black and like it. I just purchased the Camo with brown leather for $199, free ship. Check it out. 

5572F7BE-1E60-4049-A53F-C4B1B1BD5968.jpeg

I just purchased a Williams bag in limited edition fabric on their site, and am trying not to get the TSV in camo ... it's so cute. I like the camo with the brown leather and brass hardware. We'll see if I make it through the presentation at midnight without buying. Ha! Enjoy your new bag.