Super Contributor
Did anyone watch when R. Riveter handbags debuted on QVC on September 26th?
I didn't catch all of it but looked like they never did a tour inside any of the bags? Very surprised by that, isn't that a given? Would definitely help with the shopping process lol. They looked really nice, love the concept, but out ot my price range lol.
Honored Contributor

I saw it.  To me I find the inside of handbags just about all the same.  A big hole with pockets.  They probably focused on the outside with all the silly things (like a dog tag) that spikes the price.  All just a passing fluff.

Highlighted
Contributor

I purchases a R.Riveter handbag (Hobo) from their website 3 yers ago.  The concept beyind the company seemed to make a lot of sense.

The handbag is beautiful, very well made and I continue t use it daily. 

Honored Contributor

Re: R.. Riveter Handbags

[ Edited ]

Regardless of their mission or who they are, which might resonate with many, but not so much with me, I find their bags lack much in the way of style and are overpriced for what they are. When I buy a handbag it's for the handbag, not for the company behind the handbag and hence the brand is not on my list of 'must haves'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I purchased the Otto from the RR website because I got 15% off and no tax, free ship, which they offered on QVC. I got the all black. Is it expensive for canvas and leather, yes. But I love it, light weight, love all the pockets, the leather is sumptuous. The inside of the back is a wide black strip on white so everything is easy to see and get to. All the outside colors have this same interior from what I can determine. Each piece of the bag is made by a different riveter and it is wonderful to see that and read each of their stories. It is a great way to support our military spouses, get an American made product and get a great, sturdy, good looking bag. I have used it every day since I got it weeks ago and will co tinur to do so. Best bag I’ve purchased in some time. 

Honored Contributor

I bought one of their bags years ago when they first came out; I loved their background as military spouses, and I loved that the bags are all handmade in the US (still are). Good for them for being a vendor here.

Their handbags and accessories are very utilitarian, but excellent quality IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  I think it was you who mentioned something about these bags in a thread (now deleted) over the weekend. Would you mind saying it again here?  They're going to be a special of some kind?

Thanks in advance. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@sunshine45  I think it was you who mentioned something about these bags in a thread (now deleted) over the weekend. Would you mind saying it again here?  They're going to be a special of some kind?

Thanks in advance. 

R RIVETER HANDBAGS will have a TSV on 7/3/2020.

handmade and assembled in the USA by military spouses.

2016 shark tank entrepreneurs who accepted an offer from mark cuban.

here is your chance to buy "made in america" on qvc.

MISSION TO CREATE MOBILE, FLEXIBLE INCOME FOR MILITARY SPOUSES

MILITARY FAMILIES SUPPORTED IN 2019

PERCENT OF EVERY DOLLAR THAT GOES BACK INTO THE HANDS OF A MILITARY SPOUSE

ON INC.'S LIST OF FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES IN AMERICA

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: R.. Riveter Handbags

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

Thanks in advance. 

@esmerelda  Gasp! What! You mean they delete threads here... Shocking...

I think what she said was they have a TSV coming up, but no idea about the details

Never mind. I see she posted...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks.  I have one of their bags.  I didn't see them when they were on before. While I got a good deal at the website, it wasn't as good as the one offered here. So I'll be watching July 3. 

Keepin' it real.