Respected Contributor

Question for Lug Nuts..

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for some help from other Lug Lovers out there.  I have the Carousel XL and love the east-west design and the fact that it's easy to see what you have and don't have to 'dig' down into the purse.  The only problem I have is that it's just a few inches smaller than I would like.  

My question is:  is there another Lug bag that's also East-West style with similar type pockets that's just a bit larger in size?   The newest Lug, 'Railcar' looks way too big.  

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

I like the exact same thing, east west and not too big, I had several of their sambas but I don't think they have them anymore, they have the samba XL which is too big for me. I'm thinking of trying the pacer.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question for Lug Nuts..

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I will be watching answers here. I have two Carousel XL bags, and I love them.  But they are starting to feel overfilled. (I do tend to use available space.) I have seen north-south bags, but I am an east- west gal. For a moment the other day, I considered the Gondola ( I think that is what it is called), but I know I will just start carrying too much with me again.

Respected Contributor

I got the mini-shuffle SE in Ocean blue and I love it! It is bigger than Carousel XL. 

Super Contributor

@ciao_bella , I have a couple of Samba's in different colors. Not sure if they are the XL or not. Check the size of the Samba and Carousel XL and see the difference. I like the Samba because you don't have to put much in the body but the room is there if you need it. I like the built in wallet that's RFID protected and the phone pocket. 

Respected Contributor

I just checked out the Samba XL and I like what I see.  Its dimensions are a little larger than the Carousel XL, which is what I'm liking about it.  I also like the full wallet in front. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

I just checked out the Samba XL and I like what I see.  Its dimensions are a little larger than the Carousel XL, which is what I'm liking about it.  I also like the full wallet in front. 

I have a Samba XL and I think you would like it. I know you prefer and east west style. So do I. But surprisingly my fave LUG ever is the Ranger. I have two of them. It opens so wide that finding everything easily is a breeze. Also has that built in wallet. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I got the mini-shuffle SE in Ocean blue and I love it! It is bigger than Carousel XL. 

Oh nooooo. How did I not know about this bag! In my cart in Ocean Blue. You're an official enabler haha

Question? does this look like a diaper bag which those two bottle pockets on each end? Please say no because I want this😍

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I have the Samba XL in Shibori blue. But I'm a huge fan too of the Ranger 2. I got it to be a traveling small bag, as I usually carry a larger one. I was surprised how much can actually fit in it! I was used to just putting everything in a larger bag. I now had something where everything had a spot. 

@ciao_bella - I like larger bags, but some of the newer Lugs are too big for me too. I think the Samba is a nice size.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for Lug Nuts..

[ Edited ]
  • I just spotted the Tenor tote w matching wallet.  Nice big 15" tote. Liking that a lot. 

Harmonize the World