Super Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal Aimee Kestenberg Convertible Satchel

[ Edited ]

Just ordered the Gold Python.  Gorgeous bag with lots of exerior pockets  I have 2 AKs that I love.  I'm wondering about the measurements of 10"W x 15"H in the description.  Thinking that should be 15"W x 10"H

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal Aimee Kestenberg Convertible Satchel

Its a gorgeous bag but it is much to big and wide for me. It is great to see Aimee is still on the Q.  She hasn't been on in a long time.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you on the measurements.  It's a beautiful bag.  Enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

It's a beautiful bag and I do like her bags. I think this is just a little too big for me and I do like big bags. I like that she offers organization with her bags. Don't like everything just falling to the bottom as some bags are. Enjoy your purchase. 

Super Contributor

@Pecky @ItsME @Tricolor  Thanks for the feedback!  I guess I'm going big bag again!  I've been carrying smaller bags but since relocating from NC to TX, I've been carrying so many extra items for decorating purposes (measuring tape, color wheel, tons of notes, coupons, swatches, etc.), plus the required folding umbrella, that I barely have room for my little cosmetic case.  We'll see how this feels when it arrives.

Super Contributor

It is cute but all my bags are so heavy, wish it was a lighter weight.  It is over 2 pounds

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zanna @Unhooked42 @Tricolor @ItsME  @Pecky 

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 6.51.20 PM.png

@EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @hicindy2 

I'm drawn to the denim-leather!

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 6.51.34 PM.png

Plus, love that the clever strap disappears under the bag part . . .

Respected Contributor

At first I said "meh" and then I saw the presentation. Note the shoulder strap. Wide enough to sit on the shoulder comfortably.

She really gives thought to desigh. I wish she had put one in a natural tan color in pebbled leather. 

Big bags are coming back, ladies.

To all who purchase, enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

At first I said "meh" and then I saw the presentation. Note the shoulder strap. Wide enough to sit on the shoulder comfortably.

She really gives thought to desigh. I wish she had put one in a natural tan color in pebbled leather. 

Big bags are coming back, ladies.

To all who purchase, enjoy.

@JavaQueen 

I wasn't excited until the presentation, either. Watched the Q2 Big Deal on my computer, then saw Jane T. do a fantastic presentation  on the Q main (now live when you click on the item).

I returned my two prior K handbags, but fast-tracked this one. Hopeful! {I adore a Big Bag.}

Arrives Friday! As in, tomorrow . . .

QVC Customer Care