Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal Aimee Kestenberg Convertible Satchel

I thought the black was sharp looking, but I really don't like all those exterior pockets. 

Respected Contributor

Let us know if you like.....

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know where the purple one is-purple is gonna be the hot color going into fall and this looks like a great work bag. Must have sold out-beautiful color0FC83815-2996-4132-BD15-142B3B529E42.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@14Victoria    Great photo, thanks for sharing!

Fortunately, I think, the Big Deal doesn't require the Vendor to generate as many items as a Special Value; somehow the quality diminishes when thousands are made. I worry about handbags that are special value on the Q or HSN.

I watched all the AK shows on this bag and enjoyed them. The purple [violet] was gone at the second show, then the black, later the deep green. Fewer were made in each color.

It's a souchy hobo with lots of organization, which I love. Looking forward to receiving mine! Sure enough, this bag is sold on her website for $68 more, fewer colors.

Respected Contributor

I love the design but A smaller, lighter version would be better, 12” long, and closer to 1 lb please! 

I couldn't resist ordering the black bag. I love the colorful hardware on the black bag. The shipping status has changed from processing to backordered. I've never seen this. I really hope I actually get it.
Honored Contributor

@1Professor   I got a denim leather bag of hers about a month or so ago on LTS.  I loved it when it came...until I saw the tag that said that the color may transfer.  I sent it back.  I've invested too much in my clothing (LOGO is just one brand but I also have a lot of boutiue clothing) to risk getting leather color transferred onto any of my clothing.  I loved the bag but knew I'd never reach for it, for fear of the color transfer (not to mention possible transfer onto my leather car seats).  I surely wish hosts would mention that during presentations (I did watch the presentaiton of the LTS one I ordered before ordering it). 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   I got a denim leather bag of hers about a month or so ago on LTS.  I loved it when it came...until I saw the tag that said that the color may transfer.  I sent it back.  I've invested too much in my clothing (LOGO is just one brand but I also have a lot of boutiue clothing) to risk getting leather color transferred onto any of my clothing.  I loved the bag but knew I'd never reach for it, for fear of the color transfer (not to mention possible transfer onto my leather car seats).  I surely wish hosts would mention that during presentations (I did watch the presentaiton of the LTS one I ordered before ordering it). 

@Pearlee   I ordered both the metallic bronze and the denim. I'm a denim gal, but somehow the denim leather was showing very cushy in the presentations.

Came today! Adore the pebble leather bronze, amazing.

Sent the denim leather back for your reason, PLUS it isn't soft. Sorta harsh, in fact, to the touch.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Didn't the bronze one you kept also have the "color may transfer" tag on it?  Just curious if it's only the denim color.

BTW - my denim one was soft but not as soft as cushy leather. It actually did feel like material but was soft, like soft canvas, even though it was leather.