Esteemed Contributor

Just turned to QVC Plus and i BELIEVE Pat D. said she was "live" and presenting a handbag clearance and she did mention Susan Graver ............so not sure if she is coming up on the program afterwards live or not...............just wanted to let anyone know who may be interested to turn and check it out....and i hope i heard Pat D. right..

Esteemed Contributor

Si, I see it.  What on earth have they done to the screen resolution?  It's all stretched upwards.  I can probably change it on my end but this is the only channel I view in non-HD that appears this way.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just turned to QVC Plus and i BELIEVE Pat D. said she was "live" and presenting a handbag clearance and she did mention Susan Graver ............so not sure if she is coming up on the program afterwards live or not...............just wanted to let anyone know who may be interested to turn and check it out....and i hope i heard Pat D. right..

QVC Plus has always (at least, a very long while) been both live and recorded.  Hosts have been posting their live hosting schedules for a long time.  However, I don't' think there's a regular schedule or specific times of live vs recorded.  

The Beauty iQ channel is live Wednesday's thru Sundays 8pm to midnight.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Si, I see it.  What on earth have they done to the screen resolution?  It's all stretched upwards.  I can probably change it on my end but this is the only channel I view in non-HD that appears this way.

@Sweetbay magnolia: I know! Everyone is shaped like a 2x4, lol. I press the "#" button on my remote, and that gives me 2 other resolution options. Maybe this doesn't work for all cable systems though (mine is Optimum).

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

We have Comcast and we don't get the Plus station anywhere.  

Wonder if we will get it.  

Honored Contributor

I appreciate QVC PLUS, it is a nice alternative to regular programming. I think I watch more QVC because often there is something I would rather see on plus or a rerun of something I missed that I'm interested in.  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I have been watching Pat and Beth sell Susan Graver.  Pat just said the 2 of them will be on Plus every Sunday for 1, 2, or 3 hours depending to present SG styles.  I have actually been enjoying the whole 2 hours today.  All the suggestions made by many here seem to have been noticed and implemented.  I am enjoying the show and very informative presentations.  I will have to remember to watch next week as I do want a few new summer tops. it will be a good time to open junk mail and shred while I watch the show.  Junk mail shredding is necessary and the girls quiet personalities will make the time pass while I shop and shred.

Pat and Beth this is the first time in ages that I have been able to watch a complete SG show.  I have truly enjoyed your informative presentations today.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a million, @handygal2!  Your suggestion worked!  I have a full screen now.

I think I've had too many aggravating remote/cable box mishaps, and I have never paid attention to the "size" option on the # button of the remote (we have Fios).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Thanks a million, @handygal2!  Your suggestion worked!  I have a full screen now.

I think I've had too many aggravating remote/cable box mishaps, and I have never paid attention to the "size" option on the # button of the remote (we have Fios).

@Sweetbay magnolia: I'm glad it worked for you, having a different cable provider.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~