Respected Contributor

alright, you got my curiosity up.  I received the red bag tonight and and for me it’s a keeper.  Love the hardware on it.  I have a large dooney clutch zip wallet and it fits fine in this bag.  The bag has some weight but not near as weighty as my Florentine dooney bags.  For me compared to those this is feather to carry.  It’s a keeper for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023@gidgetgh 

Haven't received mine yet...possibly today or tomorrow tracking it. You really never know if the handbag is for you until seeing in person. I will let you know. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Blingqueen023@gidgetgh 

Haven't received mine yet...possibly today or tomorrow tracking it. You really never know if the handbag is for you until seeing in person. I will let you know. 

@Sweet_Serenity  I’m anxious to hear your review of the bag.  I carried it today and it was fine.  Even to get my wallet out I had no problems.  Thought ‘i’d receive the black bag today, but that will be delivered tomorrow.  Hope you love yours.  Will be looking for your review.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

Can't believe mine hasn't arrived...especially since ordered early. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

Can't believe mine hasn't arrived...especially since ordered early. 

@Sweet_Serenity  I ordered it early too and didn’t get it until yesterday.  I’m still waiting for the black to get here.  It’s like the saying goes.  All good things come to those who wait.    

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

For sure, no whining here. Let you know when it arrives. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 Hi! I am so glad that your red Vince Camuto bag is working for you! Great news! I hope your black one is in great shape, too. It is a really smart, nice looking handbag. Enjoy it, Edith Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Hi! I am so glad that your red Vince Camuto bag is working for you! Great news! I hope your black one is in great shape, too. It is a really smart, nice looking handbag. Enjoy it, Edith Heart

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks Edith you cutie.  It’s a true blue red.  The hardware is really pretty.  That really makes the bag.  Only trouble I had was shortening up the strap.  Was hard to get through the loop.  I managed.  Now, it’s a true shoulder bag for me.  The inside King is so soft.  Reminds me suede.  Hope you had a good day today.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  What a surprise.  I just happen to turn on my outside light last night and my black bag was sitting on the porch.  It wasn’t there when I got home.  Haven’t opened it up yet though.  Hope you get your bag today.  Will be reading your review.  You’ll love that hardware I’m sure.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 

Checked this morning mine arrived my post office...should receive today. 

Leave you my thoughts here. Yes! Love the hardware. Excited!! Love the bag. 

Thinking foxy exceeds my expectations. If not, no big deal, simply return.