Honored Contributor

Q is selling real preowned Prada and LV handbags now

[ Edited ]

Q is selling real preowned GENUINE Prada   A573855      and LV handbags now. I noticed here offerings as I scrolled through today's new offerings. There's more than one model from these brands, including 11 LV bags and wallets. Some are very pretty. Don't expect inexpensive, but expect much less than full price. They also have a Chanel. A550828

Honored Contributor

Re: Q is selling real preowned Prada and LV handbags now

[ Edited ]

There, satisfied?

Contributor

@rms1954  why be rude when someone is just trying to be helpful to those that might be interested and didn't know this information.  I didn't know.  

Honored Contributor

I'm sure that many here were unaware that those bags were offered here, thanks for the information. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I didn't know either - thanks for letting us know!  Not everyone on here knows every single thing for sale at QVC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D   I haven't checked QVC's supply.   A few years ago, just before Steinmart went out of business, they had a collection of previously owned LV bags for sale.  Lots of variety and all in good or better condition. 

Definitely not inexpensive, but nowhere near the prices of new at the LV shop a mile away.   I am out of either market, but I will surf.  Thanks for the post.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Going to check them out

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I also did not know.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@galpal wrote:

@rms1954  why be rude when someone is just trying to be helpful to those that might be interested and didn't know this information.  I didn't know.  

I don't think my response was anywhere near rude.

Hmmmm.  Then why did you edit it from "old news", which is rude, to "yup.  thanks" which isn't.  Nice try.