Respected Contributor

I ordered these for each of our cars years ago when QVC first offered them. I'm currently using them to secure my Scout pool bag on the back seat. I also use them for my caps/visors, winter gloves, grocery bags and anything else that can slide around on a seat in the car. I don't use it for my purses because I prefer to put them on the floor. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

got mine from Amazon ordered the 2nd set today suppose to get tomorrow

I kid you not !   I don't order anything from QVC unless it's life or death I want thing. LOL  QVC on their best day which is never can't compete with Amazon.

@SharkE 

Amazon is the best.  This am I was looking at all the charging cables that I have and never sure what goes to what.  I thought these need to be labeled.  Of course I went to Amazon and of course they had exactly what I wanted.  Ordered and they will be here shortly.  By tonight another issue solved in one day.

Also they started something new. When I opened the site  there was a box that said - Everyday needs, delivered today.  All kinds of products with same day delivery from LOCAL STORES through Amazon.  Check it out!  You couldn't pay me to give up Amazon.

@mspatmac 

Well now I feel left out!  When I open the A site, I don't get the box with that message.  Must be available only in certain areas and we are not one of them.Smiley Sad

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett