Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Will this work with a long strap crossbody? The handbag will still be on the carseat. Not hanging. No weight to keep the strap from coming off the hook.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't had to hit my brake in ages..........are you gals driving too fast - or - not paying attention to dangers ahead?

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  and @rms1954  Thanks I am google now and see lots of them.  @fthunt  I undersand what you mean, but no I am not a fast driver, I live on a narrow rural road with lots of curves and bumps and sometimes my bag will slide right off of my seat but my fault mostly because I don't usually zip or close my bags and I always tend to put too much in a bag..LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

I have been using both the metal and the plastic ones for years for my purse and also facing the back for grocery bags.  They are great!  A long cross body bag strap can be looped around or use hook facing the back.  Beats stuff falling on the floor.  

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Haven't had to hit my brake in ages..........are you gals driving too fast - or - not paying attention to dangers ahead?

@fthunt Just a guess but .  .  . You don't live in Texas do 'ya?  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

People pull out in front of you. run stop lights, kids and dogs will run across the street to get to mailbox, etc.   I'm 70 yrs old and not a drunk

haven't gotten a ticket in yrs. and don't appreciate your post.

Just trying to share a find with others. sheesh............

Honored Contributor

I don't have crossbody bags, but, message # 14 shares her experience with them. I hang my Pat Nash bag on the hook in my front seat and I can reach over and get something out of it, etc.

I have found them to be a help to me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this!  I recently stopped carrying a bag I rea...

@SharkE 

Thanks for this!  I recently stopped carrying a bag I really like because it always falls off my car seat!😩😩. It is very narrow on the bottom and will not sit upright no matter what I do.  

I am going to order them right now!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

got mine from Amazon ordered the 2nd set today suppose to get tomorrow

I kid you not !   I don't order anything from QVC unless it's life or death I want thing. LOL  QVC on their best day which is never can't compete with Amazon.

@SharkE 

Amazon is the best.  This am I was looking at all the charging cables that I have and never sure what goes to what.  I thought these need to be labeled.  Of course I went to Amazon and of course they had exactly what I wanted.  Ordered and they will be here shortly.  By tonight another issue solved in one day.

Also they started something new. When I opened the site  there was a box that said - Everyday needs, delivered today.  All kinds of products with same day delivery from LOCAL STORES through Amazon.  Check it out!  You couldn't pay me to give up Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

don't like those in the picture looks like metal

After looking at all the different type of hooks and reading the reviews, I ordered the leather covered ones:  no jingling sounds when the car goes over bumps, train tracks, etc.

Just ordered a few more for gifts along with eyeglass holders for the visor.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill